first facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
well as some of you know i am a facial virgin.. so today i have cleansed, scrubed, toned, steamed, nose strip thingy (oohhh how grose was that.. no blackheads on nose anymore and feel about 4lbs lighter) and finally mosturised.. and i feel fab...:):):)

They only other thing i need to know is how oftern do i need to do this to keep young and blackhead free:irked:

i did say i had never done this before:eek:

Well done - you've made the first step.

The cleansing, tonig and moisutrise need to be done daily and this will help maintain your skin condition in between.

what product range are you using? I would recommend a professional facial monthly as a minimum, but it all comes down to whether you could afford that. A professional facial will just help to improve what you have done and also give you an ideal pampering and relaxing treatment. This will also give you a massive long term improvement in your skin.

Some exfoliators (scrubs) can be done daily, but some only recommend twice or once weekly so it all depends on the brand.

Keep up the good work.

Well done - you've made the first step.

The cleansing, tonig and moisutrise need to be done daily and this will help maintain your skin condition in between.

what product range are you using? I would recommend a professional facial monthly as a minimum, but it all comes down to whether you could afford that. A professional facial will just help to improve what you have done and also give you an ideal pampering and relaxing treatment. This will also give you a massive long term improvement in your skin.

Some exfoliators (scrubs) can be done daily, but some only recommend twice or once weekly so it all depends on the brand.

Keep up the good work.
dermalogica..i would love to have a professional facial once a month but the finances really don,t stretch to that so i will have to make do with doing it muself.. never mind..

well as some of you know i am a facial virgin.. so today i have cleansed, scrubed, toned, steamed, nose strip thingy (oohhh how grose was that.. no blackheads on nose anymore and feel about 4lbs lighter) and finally mosturised.. and i feel fab...:):):)

They only other thing i need to know is how oftern do i need to do this to keep young and blackhead free:irked:

i did say i had never done this before:eek:

you should cleanse tone and moisturise morning and night (if you can remember!!)

I would steam once a week maybe, and exfoliate once (or maybe twice depending on how fierce the exfoliater is !)

Best thing you can put on your face for a real treat imho is SOLAR OIL fantastic my facial routine is.....splash with water in the morning and pat dry with a towel and apply a little solar oil (not too much so it goes greasy a liitle goes a long long way)

I exfoliate once a week with nimue exfoliator (no harsh abrasive in it just aha's)

Steam once in a blue moon !

Amb xxxxx

Don't forget to do a little massage once a week...keeps you looking young.Little bit of almond oil and drop of essential oil...lovely.

and remember 'UPWARD STROKES' !

have you thought of going to your local college for a facial maybe once a month? ok it maybe not the best facial you will ever have but we all have to learn somewhere and its bound to get better. Also it so cheap.
jo

A hint for college treatments.....
Find out the dates for assessment days [ phone local college] - the chances of a great facial are even better as this is the final step before graduation.:)

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back