First mobile client today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi everone,
Just had to come on here to let you guys know i had my first mobile client today,for a pedicure.It went really well,apart from my home made foot scrub had dried up a bit,so it kept crumbling,but heh part from that good results ,the lady said..I would highly recommend you to any body else,shes taken 4 of my advertisements/flyers to give to her friends and shes also asked me about doing manicures for a girly party at some point,so well chuffed !!!:lol:

Well done you! Its so exciting when you do your first client, 80% of my clients are from recommendations hun so sit back and watch em roll in! You could an incentive for her, recommend 3-4 freinds and get 50% off her next treatment. That will get the ball rolling for you

Well done again

Well done, hun!

Good for you Debbie.

Well done you!! Glad it all went well hun! All the best for the future!! :)

Woohoo, its great when you get your first mobile client.

Before you know it, you'll have more clients asking you to sort them out nail wise.

Hi everone,
Just had to come on here to let you guys know i had my first mobile client today,for a pedicure.It went really well,apart from my home made foot scrub had dried up a bit,so it kept crumbling,but heh part from that good results ,the lady said..I would highly recommend you to any body else,shes taken 4 of my advertisements/flyers to give to her friends and shes also asked me about doing manicures for a girly party at some point,so well chuffed !!!:lol:

Can I be nosey and ask why you use a homemade foot scrub? Just wondering if it's because you're into homemade products or if you're trying to save money? Just curious :)

Can I be nosey and ask why you use a homemade foot scrub? Just wondering if it's because you're into homemade products or if you're trying to save money? Just curious :)
A friend of mine makes her own bath bombs and soaps ,i asked her to make me some bath bombs to put in the foot spa,and just from there i thought to my self i ll have a go at making my own scrub too & massage oil,looked it up on the internet for a recipce and its simple enough,so i went and done it,i just thought it would be something different,and it might impress clients,i also like making my own candles ,so i sppose im just that type of person,if i can make it my self i will..

Glad it went well for you hun, well done:hug:

Good for you hun, once I have completed my course I will be going mobile too. I can't wait for my first client too. I like the previous idea about giving your first customer an incentive.

A friend of mine makes her own bath bombs and soaps ,i asked her to make me some bath bombs to put in the foot spa,and just from there i thought to my self i ll have a go at making my own scrub too & massage oil,looked it up on the internet for a recipce and its simple enough,so i went and done it,i just thought it would be something different,and it might impress clients,i also like making my own candles ,so i sppose im just that type of person,if i can make it my self i will..

At college we just mixed olive oil and table salt :)
I've never actually done it, since leaving college, but it was really quick and simple, and easy enough to do really small quantities x

Latest posts

Back