First paying client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondeprobe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been 'lurking' for a while and just want to say what a brilliant site this is and how invaluable all your advice and experience is to a newbie!! Everytime I have a query, I can always find the answer on here!

So I felt I had to share today with you...my first paying client! I think the last time I was this nervous, was when I took my driving test! Must say, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought once I got going, although the nerves stayed with me after I'd got back home. Sat with a coffee, half expecting my phone to ring and her to tell me all her nails had popped off....(confidence?..wot's that then?! Gulp!) then my phone beeped..aargh..text message....gulps again!...from her!..mouth had gone awfully dry at this point!..I hardly dared to look..this is what it said...

"Just been to the Bank and the girls commented on how nice my nails look, so I gave them your card. Hope you don't mind? xx"

Mind? Mind?!! Woohoo!! Doing a little dance with my coffee now...lol!:biggrin:

Bp
xx

Hi and welcome to the site.

Congratulations on your first paying client, I think I will be just as nervous when I do my first although it won't be for a while yet, need to perfect my nails abit more before I am let lose on customers.

See you around on the site

Becky
x

Well done!!! Congratulations, a sign of great things to come. xxx

Well done, and best wishes with your business..keep up the good work xx

Blondeprobe said:
then my phone beeped..aargh..text message....gulps again!...from her!..mouth had gone awfully dry at this point!..I hardly dared to look..this is what it said...

"Just been to the Bank and the girls commented on how nice my nails look, so I gave them your card. Hope you don't mind? xx"

xx

i bet u held your phone as far away from u as poss like u was scared to look lol!! well done, u may get some new clients from her, it was nice of her to pass your card on - she must have been really pleased with them! xx

Well done, great feeling isnt it?
keep up the good work and hopefully you'll get lots more clients from the ladies at the bank x

It's agreat feeling ain't it! And to get compliments too. Well done you to give her your cards - no better form of advertising than word of mouth.

keep up the good work and my your business prosper.

It is a great feeling to get that first one completed..though I'm sure it will be a long time before I say goodbye to the nerves!! It was a good few minutes before I dared to open the text, my mind was working over time!

Thank you so much for all your lovely replies and words of support!

Hiya - Welcome to the site & well done !!!! xxx

Welcome to the site x Congratulations on your client, the first of many x x

Welcome to the site. Congratulations on getting your new clients. xx

CONGRATES ON YOUR FIRST PAYING CLIENT AND WELCOME TO THE SITE:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back