first pics of new home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
hope you can see this?! i may have done it wrong lol its not finished yet but its near!

Attachments

• salon pics.zip
    41.2 KB · Views: 437
I cant see it xx

okay now i cant open these pics? can anyone else? i dont want to mess up the board by keep doing it wrong any ideas anyone ...lol

shelly can you click on it?

OOOOH, very nice. I like the colours and the radiator. XXX

can you see it?

Yes ive clicked on it - ooh it looks lovely thats brill
you put my dingy little attick to shame - we are moving in april so i cant spend too much on it as i will have to do my new room when we move, xx

i cant see it

lol its hard to see! will it let you click it ?

It looks great, I lurve the pink

:Love: i like it, i looks nice and cosy,
love the pink:biggrin:
well done!!!!

love liddy xxx

that looks gorgeous!!!

:D

It looks great Kate - you lucky girl!:biggrin:

Oooh lovely, nice colours and decor - shaping up nicely. Probably need photo editor to see it?! XX

Thats gonna look fab when its finished, you must be really excited. When is it due to be finished.

Oh that is just GREAT!!!! What room in your house have you used ?

You are doing a great job well done you must be proud.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

hopefully in the next week or so just got floor to stain blinds to put up some units etc ... the bathroom (you can just see the toliet in the door opening) will be working next week but not totally finished for a few weeks but it will be use-able!
oh and the electrician has got 4 more lights to put in! and i have to go pick the doors up at the weekend....its taken ages as it was an extension so its all been from scratch but it will be worth it in the end!
i just want to move in the nail polish and stuff now....

Really nice. love the colours and the glass breeze blocks are gorgeous!

Is that a spiral radiatior? that must have cost loads!! where did you get it from?

That is a fab room, I love the spiral radiator-very jazzy:Love:

Latest posts

Back