Fit Flops have your heard of them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh these are really the rage if you are not into going the gym. I had an email from a certain large chemist. Telling me that they are now in stock. Thinking these might be a good idea cause I walk every where, but i just dont fancy the sore legs and back ache that tend to go with them, did some research and until you have got used to wearing them. So may or may no invest in a pair. but would like to know if they work though ladies.

I've heard of them and was also looking at the trainers.

The thing is, these shoes are really expensive (especially the trainers) and I'm not entirly convinced they work.

OK, so your muscles might be aching for a bit, but long term, does it actually work ? Do your legs and bum look more toned ?

Perhaps we should revist this thread in a couple of months and see how you ladies get on with them ?

The other thing, I really don't think the fitflops or the trainers look nice ! Even if they did work, I probably wouldn't get them because I find them quite ugly.... sorry.

M.

Im with Marlise on this one lol I will be back to see how all are getting on with them. Are they weighted? similar to what ankle weights do? I did have a look for them and I liked the gladiator ones but they are alot of money. Good luck with them to all who have got them:) x

I bought a pair of 'lanaform' clogs a couple of years ago and have only just dug them out of the wardrobe! I definately noticed a improvement...well, my legs ached like I'd been working out the next day. They're designed to keep your posture correct and beat cellulite - they have a negative heel...whatever that's supposed to mean!

i agree we should leave it a month or so then come back and everyone states if they have a more toned bottom, free from cellulite :D

IThey're designed to keep your posture correct and beat cellulite

I know you are describing another type of shoe, but this is my argument.

I think the fitflop might adjust your posture and that is why your legs are hurting because you are walking in a different way.

But is that enough to tone you like it would if you went to the gym for instance ? I don't honestly see that being the case.....

M.

I have heard of them and I read in a magazine, oh months and months ago, that they are VERY BAD for your back and posture, also that ordinary flip flops are also bad for your feet if you wear them every day as some people curl their toes to keep them on and they do not provide any support to the feet.

I dont know how much of this is true, and I cant remember which magazine it was in, prob one in the dentist, as I dont usually buy them, but if lots of people are finding them beneficial they cant be all that bad, can they?

All you can do is give them a try and if they work for you then they were worth the money.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

So....how are you getting on with them? got buns of steel yet?
x

Latest posts

Back