Fit Flops have your heard of them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
Well a few of my clients told me about the famous fit flops, they tone you up and get rid of cellulite while you walk, also the support your back :eek:
so i have bought a pair, tomorrow they will be here, can't wait :green:
my client told me after wearing them after an hour her legs and bum was sore, lol. :lol:
Anyone else using them?? :hug:

I don't have any but i have seen them at the shows and they look great,
i asked at the show if they had a website but they told me they did not, i am guessing this was a white lie then :lol:

How much were they and where can I get a pair?!!

my mate has some and says they are fab , i shall be having to get some myself , lol

I think they are about £36 ish. Boots sell them too. I have seen them, am waiting for a reivew from a friend who just bought some. I love the idea, but not sure if I would spend this much on a pair of flip flops!

Thanks for the link and John lewis info Karen, i will have to pay a visit to john lewis this weekend and see if they have the pair that i want :hug:

My mum has a pair and she lives in them!! she was aching for the first few times, but i think they will have to bury her in them now coz she never takes them off!!!:)

I bought mine at the NEC beauty show. I did ache a little the first few days I wore them, now I practically live in them as they are so comfy. Infact I want another pair in a different colour as I bought black for work.

I bought some at the NEC show, but i've only worn them once so far :o and tbh i'd forgotten about them! i'm off to get them out my wardrobe now lol

got mine this morning been wearing them for the last hour or so, had to take them off as i had dog poop on it , lol. :eek: GREAT! :lol:
was ready to take them off anyway as my legs are aching now. No more walking for me for today, lol.:)

Hi, I got a pair of the mbt trainers a couple of years ago, and they are very comfy. They make you walk and stand correcly.

Have thought about buying some of the Fitflopes, especially in this weather.

I found mine lol :green:

Been wearing them most of today, and the backs of my legs are starting to hurt now. Just need to paint my toes now as they're looking rather dull.

I've heard of fitflops, saw them when I watched Lorraine Kelly one morning, I am not really into fitness but they sounded good, but I forgot about them until now :lol:

Never heard of them, how exactly do they work? I don't get it:confused:

:hug:
I remember years ago, Scholls had a sandal out to do the same thing,
The Scholl's had wooden soles.. ( I had a hell of a time walking in them!)

I love my fitflops, i bought a bronze pair a while ago on line and have just bought another pair in silver. They are so comfy and my legs definitely appear more toned. Ive got a pair of chung shis for the winter. Well, you may aswell work out as you walk...........saves time at the gym!!
x

Fitflops are popular here in Wexford, Ireland. And this has pushed a few ladies have come into the salon wanting Gel Toes, good for me.

There is one point that a few ladies have made, and that is that they can make your foot spread a little, in other words, your shoes may be tighter at the end of the summer if you wear them too much.

BTW, does anyone remember wearing the wooden soled scholls as a kid, and one shoe hitting of the other ankle...ouch

I have had mine for a few months now. I haven't notice any difference with toning but they are sooooo comfortable.

Latest posts

Back