Flirties Lashes, What do you think of them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets get real here...as with any new procedure/service a technician takes on board there is always the initial period after completing training,practicing on friends and family first before going live on paying customers and it is quiet normal for a therapist to offer discounted services at this early stage whilst perfecting what she/he does as well as stimulating new customers over to the new service being supplied.

It is of course essential that therapists who do this that they make it clear to customers that this"introductory offer" is exactly what it says ...an introductory offer because of XXXX and will end on XXX date when the service being provided will increase to a full going rate of £XXX

I still say well done for taking something new on board,perfecting that skill and getting out there and making it a commercial success :hug:

ok the girl that is doing the voucher is fairly new to lashes and building up her clients and experience,
she has not charged anyone £100 yet and will as her confidence grows slowly raise the price until it is in line with experienced lashers,
yes i do know this for a fact because i trained her,
she has to start some where as we all did,

(i don't know if she comes on here but if she does i can imagine she is feeling quite victimised for HER decision on her pricing)

posh the products are of a high quality and we have spent the last 8 month or more trailing out adhesives so we could find the best one out there for both the therapist and client,
and i can happily say we have managed to find THE ONE :hug:
Thank you Hun,
I will be booking with her when she opens on Monday.
I will look forward to my lash treatment, we all have to start somewhere. I will probably be one of her best customers.
I love the Glam look.
I know she has had very good training, a lot of Geeks seem to have taken this thread the wrong way, I wanted PRODUCT OPINIONS ..........NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE PRICE.....!!!!
So now with that all sorted I will be in her salon next week, I am prepared to pay the full price after the end of June when her offer finishes.
I have also taken details of training from her trainer.
I have been looking at which lash company to go with. The training sounds of a very high standard.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Lotsa luv x x :hug: :hug: x x

well, dont shoot me down, but i am training with
amazing lashes in the first week of july, grace has been really helpful so far and is giving ongoing support after training day and for as long as i like.
i will let you know of the course when i have completed the days training x:hug:

amazing lashes in the first week of july, grace has been really helpful so far and is giving ongoing support after training day and for as long as i like.
i will let you know of the course when i have completed the days training x:hug:

We offer support for as long as is required too, it is good practise from any training provider,
enjoy your training hun :hug:

Just to reinforce your decision Posh I'm a non-lash-lass delighted with flirties - have been now for +3 months.....so chuffed with product and therapist I cross county to get them done!! They're light on the eye, robust (gym/ swim/sauna x 4 pw) and I'm getting 6 wks+ before needing inserts. Think you're getting a great deal....and if your as chuffed as me your lifetime customer value will be priceless!
Flutter flutter! :hug:

Just to reinforce your decision Posh I'm a non-lash-lass delighted with flirties - have been now for +3 months.....so chuffed with product and therapist I cross county to get them done!! They're light on the eye, robust (gym/ swim/sauna x 4 pw) and I'm getting 6 wks+ before needing inserts. Think you're getting a great deal....and if your as chuffed as me your lifetime customer value will be priceless!
Flutter flutter! :hug:
Thank you VelvetPatch,
I am booking tomorrow, hope to have them on by end of week, depending on how busy she is, might even get lucky and get them tomorrow.
Will report back, So excited at getting some new fab lashes.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

No worries hun i didn't take it personal,
i am trying my best to get more things added to the range and it is happening slowly,
these things cost 1000s for a company to stock so they have to prioritise to demand,
to be honest you can get the Y lashes from a number of places,

if you feel you want a few hrs one to one with me you are welcome to come to Yorkshire and i will put some time to one side for you, FOC, hth
Arr thanks love that would be great i will think about doing that soon and let you know xxxx:hug:

Thats good news, Grace has been doing lashes longer than anyone on this forum (Sorry) Grace trained some people in our salon, well over 3 years ago, and I know she was doing this long before that.(USA)

Grace will teach you far more advanced techniques than others. she was one of the original open eye, lower lash techs.(I recall a said trainer not understanding this some time back) She is the real deal, she was Nouveau lash head trainer many years back as well. Good choice.

Su x

How do you know that for sure? :lol:

Nothing is for sure in life, well we know some things are. Everyone in "the trade" knows Grace Jackaman, many will have trained with her years ago with Nouveau, she is a lash legend. Are you telling me you have not heard of her history with lashes.

Su x

Nothing is for sure in life, well we know some things are. Everyone in "the trade" knows Grace Jackaman, many will have trained with her years ago with Nouveau, she is a lash legend. Are you telling me you have not heard of her history with lashes.

Su x

No ive never heard of her, I dont do lashes just yet

Latest posts

Back