Flirties training ordered

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

british.jem

Reaction score
I just ordered my flirties training online :green:

I'm just wondering if there was anything you would say you found particularly hard to master during the training that you didnt think about prior? I know it will be odd to use my left hand with the tweezers so have been trying to use my left hand more in everyday things.

Hope everyone had a good new year!

Your trainer will provide you with a lot of help and, yes, it will seem really strange using both hands in the treatment.

I don't think there is anything in particular it's all fiddly but very satisfying when you get going.

Good luck with your training my darling I am sure you will enjoy it :green:

Aww thank you! I'm really excited. Its something I've wanted to do for a while now.

The lady I'm hopefully training with sounds lovely, I'm sure I will love learning this new skill :)

I agree with Sheila. Some fund it a bit awkward at first but if you have done nails before you might find it easier. There is nothing to worry about though as your trainer will cover everything from scratch and you will have the whole day with her. Even if you feel uncertain afterwards she is only just a phone call away but I'm sure will have a good day and wonder afterwards what your worry was about!

Thank you for your reply. Its always comforting to know there will be help afterwards as well. That was one of the many things that swayed me towards training with Flirties.

You will love it :)

I can say from experience the trainers are AMAZING and the company has such good customer service

I cant wait to go back next year for the cluster and strip lashes :)

You will love it :)

I can say from experience the trainers are AMAZING and the company has such good customer service

I cant wait to go back next year for the cluster and strip lashes :)

Fantastic! When did you train with them? Have you managed to get a lot of clients since then? If you don't mind me asking of course!

Latest posts

Back