Flirties!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 WISHES

Reaction score
Hi I did my training with marvel lash in may and after months of trying I'm not happy with the glue it just does not last!!! So yesterday I ordered the sample pack with flirties!! Just wanted to know if it was essential to use primer and sealant with flirties? as we did not use them with marvel lash!! I also wanted to know what the difference is with the flirties lashes I.e. b,c any d curl etc as when I trained with marvel lash the didn't really explain the difference between lashes!! Sorry if I have just asked questions that have been asked a thousand times on here but I couldn't find them lol xx

I hate the glue, hope some1 helps you xxx

You don't get a primer in the sample pack... I used the glue 4 weeks ago from the sample pack without the primer and my cousin who was my little guinea pig has lost hardly any lashes... I infilled them on friday (I would of done this at the 2 week mark but she was too busy!) and they look fab still. x

Also forgot to say I was using marvel lash, its naff and doesn't last the week before I got the flirties sample pack I did a full set with the marvel lash glue and most came off the next day...

I use flirties primer and flirties glue but I don't use sealant at all. 99% don't return for an infill until at least 4 weeks. The glue is brilliant in my opinion. I've been using Exper speed and strength, but one of my client has the odour & fume free and seems to get equally good results, although this glue is slower to dry when you're lashing. That said I'm looking at moving all my customers over to the fume & odour free as I seem to have become sensitive to the expert speed & strength - boo!

I would recommend the use of primer with all brands of lash glue.

It doesn't have to be the same brand either. Any primer will do. It is just to remove any natural oils from the lashes.

I don't use sealant as I didn't find it made any difference to how long the lashes lasted.

The absolute best glue has to be eyelash emporium. Never had any problems

I saw that on the Facebook group all 3 Flirties adhesives are available in smaller 5 ml bottles now :)

Latest posts

Back