Flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoobooNails

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am just putting together a promotional flyer for spring/summer Hollywood Toes and was wondering whether u geeks with flyers upload pictures of your own nail work on to the flyer? I have tried this but it doesnt look very professional. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. x

I am sure your supplier will be happy to email you 'official' marketing pics, logos, etc. which will look more professional:idea:

I will give that a go. Thanks

What's the issue with the images of your own work? I'm guessing it's going to be to do with the photography, as your nails will almost certainly look totally fab. Although the official images will look good, I still think it's nice to see examples of one's own work too. So if it's a question of getting the photography up to scratch, e.g. thinking about a suitable background to take photos against, you might want to consider doing that as well as using the official images...

2964320209_2dbcf0a4d8.jpg

here's my latest flyer

I used my daughters feather bao to add some colour and my hubby took the photo and did all the wording on photoshop and had them printed by vista print.
Hope this helps.

I used my daughters feather bao to add some colour and my hubby took the photo and did all the wording on photoshop and had them printed by vista print.
Hope this helps.

Lovely pic and fab photography - I'm well impressed with that!

Thanks Ruth i have had a great response from them. Clients have come in and said i want my nails just like this !!

Wow Tipsbygm those flyers are so eye catching......very talented.
Thanks.

here's my latest flyer

Hope this helps.

Just out of interest, what did you put on the back?

here's my latest flyer

Hope this helps.

:o:o Ok mega thick question so i excuse me what is photoshop? cause that flyer is fab x

Thanks I was very happy with them!

shell28 - Photoshop is a type of photo editing software

femmefan - I had the free black and white version of the front on the back

Thanks I was very happy with them!

shell28 - Photoshop is a type of photo editing software

femmefan - I had the free black and white version of the front on the back

:o:o Me again!! where can you get it? do you download it? is it expensive?

:o:o Me again!! where can you get it? do you download it? is it expensive?

Do a google search for "adobe photoshop" and you'll find loads of info.

those are so nice! im so crap at stuff like this. think i might enrol on some sort of course as it would save me a fortune!!

Latest posts

Back