Flytipping!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmaiden

Reaction score
Afternoon geeks,
today I recieved a letter and a phone call from environmental health woman at my local council accusing me of flytipping:eek: :irked:
of course I havent a clue what she was going on about so she explained
6 large black bags full of rubbish were dumped in my local town centre and in them were two flyers for my nail salon, no other adresses so naturally she called me. now I have explained that it was not me but this woman got quite sarcastic. when I asked to see the evidence she said it had been disposed of , then I asked to see the cctv footage to which she replied that there was none, but surely as it was the town centre it must be covered by cctv?
anyway I am persuing it as its really p***ed me off.
anyway geeks what im trying to say is : when we post our leaflets and flyers we have no idea what the recipient is going to do with them! most people throw them in the bin but just beware some dont!!! xx:evil:

Gawd that sucks bigtime your not responsible for what someone does with your flyer is this woman from the council serious !!!!!!!!

Good grief ... is it any wonder local councils are screaming out that they're under-funded, if this total waste of exercise is all they have to do with their time!

I'm with you on this one Kelly.

Maybe you could dump a bag full of the useless leaflets the Councils send out in the City Centre too - then she can tell herself off! :lol:

Maybe you could dump a bag full of the useless leaflets the Councils send out in the City Centre too - then she can tell herself off! :lol:

LOVE IT! :lol:

LOL!

Very quick Sassy!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shall we get our snipers outfits on and do it ourselves, I have a load of these leaflets in my recycling bin??

Teri x:hug:

I agree - make sure you get handfuls of them in Urdu and every other language too....

Afternoon geeks,
today I recieved a letter and a phone call from environmental health woman at my local council accusing me of flytipping:eek: :irked:
of course I havent a clue what she was going on about so she explained
6 large black bags full of rubbish were dumped in my local town centre and in them were two flyers for my nail salon, no other adresses so naturally she called me. now I have explained that it was not me but this woman got quite sarcastic. when I asked to see the evidence she said it had been disposed of , then I asked to see the cctv footage to which she replied that there was none, but surely as it was the town centre it must be covered by cctv?
anyway I am persuing it as its really p***ed me off.
anyway geeks what im trying to say is : when we post our leaflets and flyers we have no idea what the recipient is going to do with them! most people throw them in the bin but just beware some dont!!! xx:evil:

So if there had been 2 Big Mac boxes in the rubbish would they have sent a similar letter to the local McD's??
Cheeky sods.

can't believe the cheek of it all.

So if there had been 2 Big Mac boxes in the rubbish would they have sent a similar letter to the local McD's??
Cheeky sods.

I never thought of that Judy!!

The list could go on.

I would certainly right that in my letter of complaint. Saucy mare!

Teri x:hug:

Cheeky sods.

excellent point!
somehow I dont think they would care. I have written a letter of complaint , but have been advised not to by another member of staff , as it would cause more problems for me , :irked: WTF!!
apparently I should have just accepted the warning , but damn right I wont as it wasnt bl**dy well me!
my local council is a farce. They are on my ar** for this but cant catch persistent flytippers at the end of my road, when all it would take was one of them t o sit and watch for a couple of hours at most,
god help them if their two braincells ever bump into each other:irked: :evil:

I had a similar problem, nothing to do with nails but domestic waste, I live in a private flat on a busy main road and behind the flats are garages where rubbish has been dumped, anyway, everybody in the flats has been served a notice by the Council that if its found that its our rubbish we will be prosecuted.

I politely rang the council and told them that me and my neighbour have no access to the said area unless we go out our front door walk around the block and dump our rubbish, wouldn't mind but the bin men pick up the rubbish on other side of the road opposite our front door, which is where we put our rubbish.

I politely rang the council and told them this and they sent a letter of apology.

I understand where your coming from, sometimes I think its just a formality thing, and they have nothing better to do :lol:

Ju xx

Latest posts

Back