Foils-how close to the scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Please don't! Where else will i get my late night entertainment?

Thiago ... I think you should try aveda colour. It's 99% natural and the highlift blonds actually lift in 20 minutes. It's amazing! You mix in your own pigments and everything. Being mobile like you are it is a good line because its only 25 tubes to create every colour under the sun - you could take your whole colour range to every client! Imagine that?

rofl

Yes but I still like this 20 min thing lol and not many colours to confuse me haha

No the less colours the more confusing it is!

I'm using matrix now that's pretty easy to understand x

If u read it right I said try on my dolls head and maybe after on friends or
U never tried colours on ya friends???????????????

Not if I wasn't aware of the product I was using or had training with it no! Friends still value their hair

No the less colours the more confusing it is!

I think I should stick to loreal that's what we use at college but I love wella toners and high lift

Well it's easy to understand ! Not being rude but get the understanding with colour first and maybe stick to one brand at the mo , I have no choice as I'm in a matrix salon , but it's ok for me x

Not if I wasn't aware of the product I was using or had training with it no! Friends still value their hair

When ur not aware of something that's when u try on dolls or strands of real hair and see how it works!!!!!!

Sorry do you mean my attitude?

No I meant he is asking for advice .. He's given it and his response is to just do it anyway :/ not aimed at you at all

Well it's easy to understand ! Not being rude but get the understanding with colour first and maybe stick to one brand at the mo , I have no choice as I'm in a matrix salon , but it's ok for me x

That's good I have a friend that loves matrix ;)

Wow love this where can I find it? Is it expensive i hope not lol

It is a bit more expensive than most regular brands but only by a couple of pounds.

To get the colour you need to contact Aveda. They will sell it to you on the following conditions:

1. You're qualified
2. You own a salon.
3. You employ at least 5 staff.
4. You pass the interview with them to become one of their salons. Currently there are 500 of us in the UK who have passed the interview and are able to trade as Aveda salons but I think you might end up that good one day.

In the meantime, have you checked eBay? :) You could have a play around with it? The highlift is called ELC and the pigments are called Pure Pastels, the developer is known as Activator. You will need the pre-porosity treatment equaliser before you apply and also the PHinish conditioner for use when you've shampooed it off to restore PH level back to normal. Have fun! Let me know if you need any help. :)

No I meant he is asking for advice .. He's given it and his response is to just do it anyway :/ not aimed at you at all

I'm not asking for any advice on tigi
Blue already said its hard to use before and their numbers confuse me I just wanted to try some high lift tint that's all. If u don't have anything good to comment don't bother thanks

When ur not aware of something that's when u try on dolls or strands of real hair and see how it works!!!!!!

For me personally block head are to practise technique not see colour results as the hair doesnt really behave like a clients x

I would stick with loreal thiago its a fool proof colour line x

Ah ok chick, I try and be helpful with my advice but if people don't listen I dimply wash my hands! And restrict advice given! X

Watch other stylists that's the best thing to do , ask your colleagues you don't want to try something then it goes wrong , I watched the others at my work use matrix to see what the colour is like ect I trained 8 years ago and still ask for help and watch others XxX

For me personally block head are to practise technique not see colour results as the hair doesnt really behave like a clients x

I would stick with loreal thiago its a fool proof colour line x

Yep I agree that's why I also said I try on real hair as when clients hair haircut in salon some long ones I keep the hair to try different bleaches colours toners etc.

Watch other stylists that's the best thing to do , ask your colleagues you don't want to try something then it goes wrong , I watched the others at my work use matrix to see what the colour is like ect I trained 8 years ago and still ask for help and watch others XxX

I do it I spent hours in Toni guy watching the guy he's so goooooood

Absolutely hilarious! Petrified as to what u would do
Everyone needs to learn but will prefer not to end up bald!

Ah ok chick, I try and be helpful with my advice but if people don't listen I dimply wash my hands! And restrict advice given! X

Here here these are the people who wind me up the most we all have to start somewhere but jeez take the advice on the chin I still remember things I was taught as a junior
Should be like a sponge taking it all in not biting the hand that feeds him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back