foot rasp which one to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys, was just about to buy a new rasp as the one I have from salon services is not cutting the musturd on my feet so any pedicure clients I'm guessing it wont do either! Was going to buy the Credo Elegance, which comes with a blade too can only find it in the UK on ebay for £7.95. Does anyone know if this is a reasonable price or where I can get a similar rasp that the plate comes out and a blade slots in.

Many thanks x

I use the Creative Callus Smoother, it's dual sided and really works well.
Personally I wouldn't use a rasp with a blade.

I use the Creative Callus Smoother, it's dual sided and really works well.
Personally I wouldn't use a rasp with a blade.

same here .. the callus smoother really does the job .. without the fear of cutting clients ! I too wouldn't use a blade 'smooth not remove' lol

i use a blade but only because ive been trained with this, but otherwise i use what many call a cheese grater, but try to get one the front unclips so it is much more hygeinic and easily cleaned.
my rasp is from nails inc. if you would like me to get you one for you to try let me no laura x

I just bought this real neat one from Footlogix I think called angelfeet. Was pricey bought it at the show in Orlando 79.00 but well worth every penny so far!
Jacki

the blades really just for me as the rasp no matter how often I do it get rid of the hard skin!

there was an article on This Morning, it showed different rasps and foot files. the one that seemed to stand out was the foot rasp from Tweezerman.

i also use a rasp and mine is like a cheese grater as my hubby calls it, i dont know what make it is, but my husband had horrendous hard skin on his feet and in 4 weeks, its almost all gone, with regular soaking, exfoliating , foot masks and using the foot file

personally i would not use a blade on myself or a client, especially as i am not insured for this, it actually states in my insuarance , (blades must not be used)

now im probably thinking of something else, but im sure i read somewhere, that if you cut the skin (ie with a blade) it can grow back thicker and harder? or am i getting confused lol
anyway hope you get sorted xx

Latest posts

Back