footballers wifes thumb nail!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
dis n e one notice gillian taylforths thumb nail in footballers wives?
there was a really good close up....now what was that all about!!

Didn' see hers actually but I thought the blond one (Tanya????????? I don't know names!), were awful. I know the image is all fake and plasticy but the shape looked naff. Maybe she just has bad nails to work on for the type of nails required for the part. Definately not real life but we love it! :rolleyes:

Tanya def needs a set of stilletto would be much more suited to her and her image. Have to say though the animated cartoon ladies before and after the breaks had nice nails lol
x

i loved every cheesy minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diesel1978 said:
dis n e one notice gillian taylforths thumb nail in footballers wives?
there was a really good close up....now what was that all about!!

Yes i saw it, it hardly melted into the natural nail did it!!! great big thick finish line in zone 3

new series as animated and as brilliant as the last............thumbs up

Tanya just looked like she had tips on and not blended in? This is the first Footballers wifes I have watched, was always out the last series, but it was very entertaining - didnt like the doggy on the baby tho at the end :( Poor babba

OMG they are as bad as ever those Talons good job they are only done for the programme (how awful) Zoe Lucker (Tanya) has stated in mags before she cannot stand them either but hence the show lives up to itself have watched them all totally -hooked how sad !!!!!!! lol wont be the same without her (shes leaving this series)

yeah i saw it...as she was showing off her rock of a diamond....it looked like it was lifting all in zone 3..she needs some solar oil fast...xxx

Tanya , what a queen bitch! Don't you just love her?

As for the nails ...........well..........it got a few laughs!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gillians nails looke has if they were lifting and were bad.
Tanya's are so funny lol hope I don't get any requests for the french white glued on half way down the nail plate pmsl you never know it could catch on :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back