Footsie Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhi07

Reaction score
Hi all

what does everybody think of the beverley hills footsie bath with the disposable liners??

i have seen one advertised in scratch mag and it looks pretty good

i think they are £60?

does anyone have one? if so, what are the vibrate and heat settings like as im concerned they wont be effective through the liners

thanks

:)

I've got one and I love it, so do my clients. I've only had it 2 weeks but I wish I had bought it at the start.:lol::lol::lol:

i was thinking of getting one aswell xxx

ok cool i think it will defo be on my list to get!
x x x

The heaters are very effective and you can pick your own setting. There is a massage facility as well.
It is a good size too, so there is plenty of space for rinsing products from the legs - I can't fault it:lol:

Has anyone got a link for this or a pic plz? thanks

I love mine I find the vibrate noisy and rarely use it, but I would never use another system

hth's

Hi there

The Footsie Baths are fab!! I have a Green one and bought mine from the UK distributors - Perfect Nails who sell Essie & Seche - you can call them on 0844 800 9396 - very helpful and quick delivery!

HTH
xxx

I love mine I find the vibrate noisy and rarely use it, but I would never use another system

hth's

I'm with you on this one.

I think the FB is fantastic, however, the vibrate is very noisy in my opinion, so I don't use it.

Marlise

I'm away to order one, they look fab! The answer to my hygiene worrying prayers! Thanks guys :hug:

In the words of McDonalds - da da da da dah I'm Lovin it! We have been so busy with pedicures, often one after another. Those disposable liners are worth their weight in gold! Not having to spend 20 minutes cleaning and sanitising out the traditional types is fab. Just whack out the old liner and wob in another! .... next please and kerching :green:! And fab that the water stays hot throughout.

Funny but my vibrate mode is really quiet, maybe when they upgraded it they made it more macho!!!!

In the words of McDonalds - da da da da dah I'm Lovin it! We have been so busy with pedicures, often one after another. Those disposable liners are worth their weight in gold! Not having to spend 20 minutes cleaning and sanitising out the traditional types is fab. Just whack out the old liner and wob in another! .... next please and kerching :green:! And fab that the water stays hot throughout.

Funny but my vibrate mode is really quiet, maybe when they upgraded it they made it more macho!!!!

Well mine does make a noise but it isn't that bad considering it is on a laminate floor on floorboards

Latest posts

Back