For those of you who take the wonderful rescue remedy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bach flower remedies are truly amazing, out of all the millions of flowers and plants on earth Mr Bach only chose to use those that grew within a few miles of where he lived (the poor luv).

My word for today is ......... PLACEBO !!!

I'm gonna put a few drops of rescue remedy under my tongue, lay on my side and ear candle myself till I calm down.

For once Carl, you have made me smile :green:

Erm about 1-2 hours sometimes sooner audapends which kind of headache it is xxx

Each to their own (not having a go at anyone) but to tell you the truth I would much rather take some paracetomol or ibruprofen and have the headache go in a lot less time than one or two hours!

The Bach Flower Remedies Website states that -

"The Bach flower remedies don't treat physical complaints directly. They help by treating the negative emotional states that provoke or worsen the problem in the first place. The way to select the correct remedy or remedies is always to think about the sort of person you are and about your current emotional state, and forget the physical symptoms."

Don't believe me? well check the site out :lol:

Bach Flower Remedies (Bach Flower Essences) FAQs

BTW Carl - I was reading the other day that there are 3 different types of ear wax - but only one is suitable to make a candle type wax :eek: will try and remember to scan it in and add to geek :lol:

Here, Here!
((placebo.. great band aswell))
In the words of the late great Lennon..
"whatever gets you through the night.. its alright"
a couple drops of neat chivas regal under the tongue is great too.. infact a thumbnail size amount in a chrystal glass works wonders!!:green:

Bach flower remedies are truly amazing, out of all the millions of flowers and plants on earth Mr Bach only chose to use those that grew within a few miles of where he lived (the poor luv).

My word for today is ......... PLACEBO !!!

I'm gonna put a few drops of rescue remedy under my tongue, lay on my side and ear candle myself till I calm down.

My mum has just said you can take it with any other medication as its a herbal.natural remedy.It doesnt say it on the bottle but if you want more reassurance go to your chemist & ask or look up on the internet hun xxxx

I believe (confirmed by a friend who is a herbalist and homeopath) that it is not recommended to take Rescue Remedy if you are also taking St Johns Wort, also known as Hypericum. Not because there is any problem, simply they counterat the effect of one another and therefore neither will then have the desired result.

St Johns Wort is now quite widely taken for depression and well known in its success, so much so that even some doctors are using it over traditional anti-depressants, so its worth noting not to mix the two.

If Placebo works, Placebo is good.....Without You I'm Nothing x

If Placebo works, Placebo is good.....Without You I'm Nothing x

A friend in needs a friend indeed but one who bleeds is better!

I think this thread has run its course, so I am closing it now.
The perfect Remedy Me thinks xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back