For those of you who take the wonderful rescue remedy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some but had actually forgotten I have it! lol

I took it on one of my driving lessons ages ago because I was a bit stressed at home before going on ny lesson and my driving instructor said it may have made me chill out a bit too much!! :lol:

It is great stuff!

Since then it has been on top of my chest of drawers but I think I may have to get it out again as I have been feeling really stressed lately and snapping at everyone! May come in useful now more than ever! lol

Thanks for reminding me I have it! :)

:hug:

i swear by the stuff , ever since i was pregnant and doing my driving test (5th time :lol:) and a kind geek on here told me i could take it while pregnant (she was a qualified practitioner too )
i took it and passed my test :eek: couldnt beelieve it as i got soo nervous on my tests and always ended up messing up
after that i tell everyone to take it for their driving test :lol: told my sister in law and she passed , and she had failed even more times than me,
i used to have a bottle in the car and one at home just incase i got really nervy

I used to take it when I was pregnant too, I suffered badly with that horrid metallic taste in my mouth for months and found that it made me feel very sick. As an emetaphobe this is not good lol. I found that the rescue remedy was the only thing that took the metallic taste away and helped me stop feeling sick :green:

Can some explain what the rescue remedy is please?

Wow ladies i cant keep up lolol

Rescue remedy is a natural remedy which helps those who suffer from panic attacks,anxiety. But not only for this people who get nervous about a certain situation, if you taking a driving test,got an exam etc.

It will help you to calm down and not panic or get nervous and sometimes when we get nervous we can do things wrong, fail tests, this will help you along to pass the test. Or calm down.

Its reasonable price from local chemists or boots. It has no side affects at all which is a great thing.:green:

hope that helped.xxxx

Aww i see, will it have explanations on about if you are taking other medication as i am?
Thanks for explaining x

Aww i see, will it have explanations on about if you are taking other medication as i am?
Thanks for explaining x

My mum has just said you can take it with any other medication as its a herbal.natural remedy.It doesnt say it on the bottle but if you want more reassurance go to your chemist & ask or look up on the internet hun xxxx

Thanks for your fast reply x i think ill look into that as i get abit nervy especially when haveing a new client i feel like cancelling it as i feel i cant cope withit stupid i know.Thanks again ill let you know how i get on with it x

Thanks for your fast reply x i think ill look into that as i get abit nervy especially when haveing a new client i feel like cancelling it as i feel i cant cope withit stupid i know.Thanks again ill let you know how i get on with it x

Your welcome, of course its not silly hunni, im sure ,most of the geeks who take the resce remedy may feel the same.Ive ordered all my stuff today and starting my spray tanning on saturday and im so scared and worried to get my first client, so i guess ill be on the rescue remedy allot xxx:hug: glad to see ive helped xx

Bach Remedies - RESCUE - Home page

heres the website,
I think it blocks out the body's natural reactions to stress, nerves etc..
Such as before my driving tests, I would have every symptom going,
Sick, top end and bottom lol,
Shakes to the point I couldnt hold the clutch in properly as my leg would shake so much,
Crying, dry mouth couldnt swallow, weeing every 2 minutes....you name it, i had it..With rescue remedy I didnt have one single one of these sypmtoms,leaving me to focus on my driving and not on wether I was going to be sick on the examiner :lol:

I have a headache atm and I have some rescue remedy in the cupboard so I'm off for a few drops! Will keep you posted x thanks for the tip

I have a headache atm and I have some rescue remedy in the cupboard so I'm off for a few drops! Will keep you posted x thanks for the tip

Cool! I took some last night and it got rid of it. Hope u feel better soon :hug: xx

Thank you!

How long does it take to work?

Thank you!

How long does it take to work?

Erm about 1-2 hours sometimes sooner audapends which kind of headache it is xxx

Bach flower remedies are truly amazing, out of all the millions of flowers and plants on earth Mr Bach only chose to use those that grew within a few miles of where he lived (the poor luv).

My word for today is ......... PLACEBO !!!

I'm gonna put a few drops of rescue remedy under my tongue, lay on my side and ear candle myself till I calm down.

Bach flower remedies are truly amazing, out of all the millions of flowers and plants on earth Mr Bach only chose to use those that grew within a few miles of where he lived (the poor luv).

I'm gonna put a few drops of rescue remedy under my tongue, lay on my side and ear candle myself till I calm down.
Honestly, Carl, you're such an old cynic! :lol:

i knew this was coming !:lol: have fun with your ear candles :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back