Forms or tips???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail gal

Reaction score
This sounds daft but i mostly use tips!!!! N want to start using more nail forms. Done a few sets n found them fine but done a set today n found it really hard to get the nail form to fit flush with the nail!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there some nails that ye just cant't use nail forms with. Except bitten nails?????????? Or is it just me having too little patience to get it to fit properly??????

hi there....
i see you use ezflow....they do a few different shape forms for differnet shape nails:
perfect c curve forms, oval....for missing side walls and hard to fit and also square forms for flat nails.
If your are not using ezflow then you can alsways cut them to make them fit a bit better.
Personally i have tried alot of forms and have found that if you use good quality ones it makes the job alot easier.
I use CND performance and also the ezflow ones.
HTH's
xx

hi there....
i see you use ezflow....they do a few different shape forms for differnet shape nails:
perfect c curve forms, oval....for missing side walls and hard to fit and also square forms for flat nails.
If your are not using ezflow then you can alsways cut them to make them fit a bit better.
Personally i have tried alot of forms and have found that if you use good quality ones it makes the job alot easier.
I use CND performance and also the ezflow ones.
HTH's
xx

HI there

I use heavenly forms by young nails and found them fab:)

I would say to maybe do a trouble shooting day with your trainer on sculpting. It is amazing how this can help you to be able to fit a form to many shapes of nails, or even bitten nails so you may not even have a free edge to fit a form to.

I found this sort of trouble shooting training a god send for me. I rarely use tips now and only ever use the EZ Flow universal forms, but also have to c curve forms too.

You need to try to find out what you find works for you. Go for it hun.

I have just done my ezflow conversion day it was great, i had some forms in my kit i have never sculpted before but i had a go. They where not too bad ,too flat and the white was a bit cloudy, now i want to learn to do it properly.
Does it cut your time down when you sculpt ?

I do have the ez flow ones!!! Which i use but i also have the christrio ones which aren't as good or fitting as the ez flow ones but i want to be able to use any form rather than take the easy option!! The ez flow ones are brilliant i also just tried the entity ones which are very good. I like to do the difficult ways so i can then pick up any form and have the ability to use!!! Not for any reason just for to push myself n know within myself i can do it!!!!!!

The nail biting and in the form of skiing, working with tip is always at least that is what I have understood,,,

Sorry i couldn,t undersatnd that last comment?????

Latest posts

Back