Free Classifieds on web with VivaStreet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlise

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just doing a search on google on mobile therapists in my area (to see if I have any competition :lol: ) and came across this site:

Free Classifieds

When I did my search on google, a list of mobile therapists was at the top of the page in a "cluster". I've never seen this before so clicked on the link and this company came up listing all the therapists in my area.

You can place an ad free of charge and also add your web page details etc.

I've signed up, so fingers crossed :)

Marlise

Can't believe no one is interested in this .....

Marlise

Hi

Thanks for the link, Im looking at it now wondering whether to do it as i work full-time but want to get Beauty business up and running

i have signed up , i did a search for my area but there was no people came up ! so hopefully i might get a bit if business :green:
thanks for the link :green:

What category did you select ?. There was only health & well being so I didnt know to just select 'other sevices'.

What category did you select ?. There was only health & well being so I didnt know to just select 'other sevices'.

I selected "Health & Well Being" as all the other therapists where grouped there.

Marlise

I know I sound dim but wasnt sure if it was for alternative medicine, homeopathy etc. but cheers will probably sign up. (not that I need anymore work at the mo)

Thanks for that! xx

i too selected health & wellbeing :green:

Latest posts

Back