Free Dried Flowers... Yes Really!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Peeps, got my copy of The Guild yesterday and with it was a big ad for 'Salonserve'
If you email them at [email protected] or call on 0800 0181 171 they will send you a free catalogue and a little packet of dried flowers.
I mailed yesterday and mine arrived this morning, they also sent me a little a packet of coloured tips and some foil shapes.
An excellent way to see if you like playing with dried flowers!

I've emailed her - thanks Glo x

me too, thanks Glo.

...and me :)
hope they post outside of uk.
i love freebies so you can try before you buy :D

And me Thanks Glors :Love:

yep just sent my email to. Thanks Glo

Sent off for mine! thanks for the tip.

i have used salonserve before and they are really good , for nail art and salon essentials etc :) , i will be emailing them

i have emailed aswell more post to look forward to.

have emailed them too,

thanks xxx

Cheers for the info Glo. They will be bombarded by us Geeks, lol!

I got mine today, and they are sooo pretty!!! I shall be ordering from them soon, they have so much different nail art stufff its cool!!

I just had a look on the website and cant see any nail art stuff....? is it just in the catalogue then...? xxx

Me Neither !!

NailStyle said:
I just had a look on the website and cant see any nail art stuff....? is it just in the catalogue then...? xxx

Peeps just had a proper look through the catalogue. I recognise some of these flowers and they come up waaay too big.
Dawn (Gracy) and I, road tested quite a few that are on display here, and although v. pretty they were too large.
Please be careful if you decide to order.
2,3,4,5,9,10,12,13,18,20 & 22 are all good sizes.
26 while a fab little Pansy (viola) is only any good if youre prepared to sit and trim the edges ... very time consuming, though it does look good.

i've had quite a few bits from there, they have quite a few bits i've not come accross elsewhere. really low prices too. for those who asked, the nail art stuff is seperate from the rest of the catalogue in a booklet of its own.

Just e.mailed them aswell..... thanks alot

Also just emailed them, thanks for the info Glo!

xxxx

The will be inundated with Geeks - thanks Glo - fab advice about the flowers to order too!

i emailed her as well, found some lovely little flowers down the woods the other day but need Glo here to dry them for me, little orange and pink ones really pretty.
x

Latest posts

Back