FREE nail art/airbrush course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
Last year i put on some free nail art courses for the geeks. They proved very popular and we had a giggle! (Lily and Deni's hangovers will always be remembered!!! :o )

I have been asked if i will run anymore....so i thought i would post to see if there was any intrest in me putting on some more. As January/February is fairly quiet i think that would be a good time.

Although the training is free, i make a £30 plus vat (£35.25) which pays for your certificate, all products supplied (no actual kit given to take home), display box, practice tips and the k-sa-ra nail art book and plenty of tea and chocolate! It is 10-4 and covers lots of different products like glitters, transfers, tapes, foils, etc. I have been asked to make it 2 days and so the second day will be all handpainted nail art. Anyone doing 2 days, the price would be £50 plus vat (£58.75) as you dont need the book twice!

If anyone fancys meeting some more geeks, having some some fun, and learning a bit of nail art, please let me know.

I'm interested Rachel - just PM'd you!

thanks
Rachel x

Would love to but am too far North!!

pmason said:
Would love to but am too far North!!
Me too - I would have loved to do it, aw well xx

I am very keen to get into nail art.
where are you ? I am in north london.

I would really be interested. Where about in the Country would you hold them?

The courses are great and are held at Rachel's salon/teaching academy in Kent. Great fun!

YES ....interested !

Amb x

Im interested too x x

I would be really interested too if I live in the UK, they sound excellent and like you have a lot of fun. I'm jealous. How much fun to learn with all the geeks!!!
xxxx:Love:

Hi

I too would also be interested, how and where and what do i do next?

tab said:
Hi

I too would also be interested, how and where and what do i do next?
PM Rachel (aka Chocolate) to book on the course as instructed in her thread.

i to would love to do the course but i am in Barbados,sounds likealot of fun.here is an idea,what about setting up a digi camera and doing a live online course and giving techs a list of nail products to use in course.asking them to pay by money order/visa/mastercard.etc.keep up the good work.

Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last
[email protected].

I would have loved to but it's a bit too far for me to go..really nice of you to do this though.
:)

I heard about those hangovers too!!

Wow, what a fantastic response. I have had 14 PM's and 2 emails so thats great! Thank you so much. The response is definatly for the nail art classes so i will do some airbrush ones a bit later. I can only take 8 per class, so i have put on 2 sets of dates.

DATES= Basic (product use) - 13th Feb or 26th Feb
Advanced (freehand only) - 14th Feb or 27th Feb

TIMES= 10am til 4pm

VENUE= K-Sa-Ra, 16 Bourne Rd, Bexley, Kent. (about 10 mins from the Dartford tunnel, junction 2 of the M25)

COURSE= (about
Basic nail art - French polish, 2-tones, Rhinestones, polish secure, transfers, glitters, stained glass, stripng tape, foils, basic handpainting.
Advanced nail art - all handpainting - use of paints, 2-way nail art pens, brushes, colour shapers, fan brush, marble tool, opalescent paints etc

Both courses inc health and safety, theory of nail art etc

COST= 1 day = £30 plus vat (£35.25) 2 days = £50 plus vat (£58.75) (as on first post)
Includes certificates, practice tips, display box, K-Sa-Ra nail art book (120 pages) Use of lots of products on the day.

BOOKING= Call the office on 01322 555789 or email [email protected] with a def yes. Pay by C/C or send a cheque.

I have also had some questions:

Yes we have a local hotel, The Holiday Inn (5 minute walk away) where all my students stay if they need overnight accomdation.

Yes, this is enough knowledge to complete level 2 NVQ unit B13 if you do both days. You would need to enrol, complete a portfolio and do 1 or 2 assessments at a later date.

No you dont need any sort of nail training before you come.

No you dont need to bring anything with you unless you have a product you need help with, or some CHOCOLATE you need help eating!

No these dates will not include airbrushing, i will do seperate dates for this, although i am happy to demo nail and body airbrushing if anyone wants to see it.

I hope that helps you all. Sounds like we are in for some fun!

count me in!

would love to come!

I would love to but I live in Leeds and it is too far for me :sad:

I really wanted to go too but im in York so miles away gutted!!

glynis said:
I would really be interested. Where about in the Country would you hold them?
Hi hun, I want to play with air brush art, and being a taxi driver to makes me happy to be duty driver and split the fuel costs. Hows about we go together when she does the air brush day.
Got room for 2 more N'ton gals and a big boot for all the chocolate:D
Just let me know when you plan on doing air brush day please:Love::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back