Free PopIt Sample - Have you got yours yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Could anyone advise me if they have received the free sample they requested recently.

I called Sweet Squared about 10 days ago and have yet to receive anything.
I just wondered if there is a long waiting list because they are so in demand.

I am not complaining, just desperate to try them (lol):lol:x

No hun I still havent had mine either, they sent me a catalogue though but no popit! they said would be sent out on the first but as yet nothing:irked:
Jen
xx

My advice would be to give them a call on 0845 210 60 60 and ask THEM.

Samples were first come first served and when they are gone they are gone ... so give them a call and find out girls.

I should think SS are inundated with requests for PopIts at the moment.

No hun I still havent had mine either, they sent me a catalogue though but no popit! they said would be sent out on the first but as yet nothing:irked:
Jen
xx

Ditto

Jen
xx

same here aswell!!!!! will give them another call

when i rang and asked for the samples i was asked for my details and told that they would be sent out at the beginning of dec. Give it time, they may have a back log. x

I ordered mine, but the lady said on the phone that they have been inundated with requests for samples and to expect a wait.
Cant wait to recieve them now!! I think I may just order the whole Kaboosh with my next order next week!

xxx

Latest posts

Back