Free Rice (Feed starving people, for nothing but your time!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I thought some of you might be interested in this charitable website.

What you have to do, is answer questions from a chosen catergory, and for each correct answer, 10 grains of rice get donated to starving people.

From what I have heard this site is for real, so if you're like me and too poor to donate to charities, this is a good idea cos all it takes is a bit of time :)

Today I have donated 3000 grains of rice so far, I'm going to try and donate 10,000 by the end of the day :)

If you're interested, the website is www.freerice.com

Please let us know how you get on :)

I wanna know who is sitting in an office somewhere counting out the grains of rice ..... :confused:

:lol:

Hi, I've been playing with that website for months and it brill!! Its def additive as to how much rice you can earn in one sitting!

There is a contact section on the website, prehaps I should ask them :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaagh its addictive!! upto 1330 grains already!! :)

It's cool ay? And knowing that it is doing some good for the world is what makes it so addictive!

I only planned to get to 10,000 today, but have kept going to 20,000! Might do some more later, while my fave shows are on. (watching tv while playing on the computer is my addiction)

If you click on options at the top, you can set it so that every time you go on the website, it will add all the rice together so you have a total from when you started. I only found that just now!

Oh dear, wish I'd never started this. I'm never gonna get any work done at this rate!!!!

That's our Emms:lol::lol::lol:
Lol seriously though, can you imagine being that person and getting to say..... 245.876 grains of rice...just as you pick up the next one, someone knocks on the door...you answer without thinking, and then :eek:.... you lose count !!!!

This is amazing! You help people, and for people like me, trying to learn geography, I go on this option.

I hope everyone who see's this, joins in!

Carly x

Aww I am really happy that you guys are helping to support this website, I always wanted to support charity, but have never had enough money to support myself let alone other people too.

But this way, I can use my mind to feed hungry people :) I tend to stick to the multiplication table one, I find it easiest and fastest to earn rice.

Emz, from what I read on the site, I think they weigh the rice, sorry to disappoint your wonderful imagination of some big wigs in suits sitting in their offices counting out piles of rice :lol:

Haha I just donated 1000 :green:

Latest posts

Back