Free Sample PopIts from Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy chick

Reaction score
Just to let you all know I've just spoken to Sweet Squared about the popits and they are sending me a sample along with a catalogue which has a tutorial in it....

So, hurry girls... you can try them for free!!!!!!

Sonia :hug:

do you have a contact address for sweet squared? cant find anything about how do do these popits things?

Call 0845 210 6060 for a sample and we will happy to send them out!

i getting some too...just rang the nice lady at SS

Do we need to ring for a sample or will there be some available for those attending demos.

I can't wait, just ordered my samples as well. They must be really busy because of this thread now, I was number 3 in the queue!! - They'll be sending them out on the 1st December and I truly can't wait!!!

Do we need to ring for a sample or will there be some available for those attending demos.

You won't be wanting samples at the demo.. you'll be straight into the shop to buy a box!! :lol:

Just to let you all know I've just spoken to Sweet Squared about the popits and they are sending me a sample along with a catalogue which has a tutorial in it....

So, hurry girls... you can try them for free!!!!!!

Sonia :hug:
thanks for that huni.....just ordered mine!!!!! im so excited and i just cant hide it !!!!!!!

Just ordered mine too, I love the automated message!

which number to i press to get through about the popits?

Thanks

xx

Ive just rang for a free sample, iam so excited i cant wait until it comes. I so wish that I could make it to Leeds this week but no can do.:cry::cry:

i just pressed number 1 and was put through to a very nice lady.

whats happening this weekend at leeds?

Thanks emma!!

Just ordered them - yeah!!!!

hi

can you get a sample even if you live in Denmark?

thankyou geeks!!! just rang that number and i too have ordered the sample!!! oh how i love this site!! x x x

Rang earlier and they said they would be sent out begining of Dec. Can't wait for them to arrive and can't get over to Leeds. Going to go mad soon!!!!:):)

can you email them or do you have to phone?

Latest posts

Back