free spray tan solution samples - companies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a new tanning solution but don't want to fork out for one I don't like.

Can anyone recommend any companies that do a good tan solution and also ones that give free samples??

Thanks v much !!

Naturasun have a fantastic range of spray colours, and are great about sending samples. D+E and starr are two of their range, (they have about 10!!) I fully recommend!

Couture do lovely solutions. Not too sure about samples, but you can contact them on 01908 282224 to find out.

go on mobile tan website there are always samples available on there.

Get in touch with Liz at Vani-T - Voted best spray tan in Australia. Innovative, 99% natural ingredients, 100% perfect spray tan. Spa quality formula. and I am sure she will send you a sample. I have recently started using Liquid Sun by Vani-T and I love it as do my clients who all now want this solution rather than the one I have used in the past. Liz is a real nice lady and very very helpful.

Good luck with your search, do try as many samples as you can as what is right for one therapist may not be right for you.

^ I was going to say Vani-T, I know they give out free smaples here in Australia but i dont know about the UK distributors.

Its still the best i have used by far :green:

I've had free samples from...VaniT, Celebrity Secrets, Fake Bake, Couture, Acadamie.....I think most companies will do a sample of enough solution to do at least a body if you ask them.

Yep i just had a smample from couture and it was really nice
Ruthy

I have received samples from most companies over the last couple of years, apart from one company who sent enough solution to spray one hand all have been really helpful!

Latest posts

Back