French with glitter line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Envi

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best way to do a french but with a thin line of glitter along the french. I've been making a glitter paste and then putting it along the line of the french then using a gel brush to tidy, but find its quite chunky and not very tidy looking. I'm never happy with it so if anyone can recomend any better way to do this, thanks?

I use a glitter stripper ( sp ! )

I've been wondering about this too. I thought about doing it like you would Rockstars; coat of whatever along the smile line, after wiping the sticky away and the scrubbing glitter in.

I'm not sure if it would work?

I just do my french nails, after iv filed and buffed i use a striper polish, (with the thin brush) and make my line, its very simple and does last x

Sent from my HTC Legend using SalonGeek

My glitter stripers never seem to be glittery enough and generally come out quite thick. Can I ask what you are using?

Orly do a silver and gold glitter striper they are fab, my clients love them x

I use a really small brush & put small amount of gel on the brush then dip into the glitter & place it along the smile line & tidy x

Fingernail fixer does a glitter tip in her latest video. From memory, she paints on a tip in a sheer colour using Shellac and then I think she cures and puts the glitter into the sticky layer, similar to Rockstars. I may be wrong though, as I've only watched it once!

Thanks guys, I'll give those suggestion a try x

glitter striper all the way for me too!! just shop around for a decent striper, creatives are quite glittery, i normally look at the beauty shows x

i use orly aswell, and if it doesnt come out glittery enough go over it, should be fine :)

Can someone explain what a glitter stripper is please? :o

It is like a nail polish really but instead of your normal brush it has a really thin brush to do fine line, flicks etc! X
Sent from my HTC Legend using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back