Fresh Indulgence: convince me to take the plunge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tishybee

Reaction score
Hello geeks, I'd like some advice please. I'm considering changing from Sienna X to Fresh Indulgence.

I have been wearing Fresh Indulgence Carribean 9.5% for almost a week and it has only JUST started to go patchy... In this time I have been to the beach, been in the sea and worn sun cream.

The colour was never very dark, but it was more natural looking than Sienna X 8/10% (which I normally use) and faded sooo evenly. Very impressed.

I love the fact that the solutions are vegan and organic and think this will market well. However, I was wondering if anyone else uses Fresh Indulgence and how easily they find it to market the product?

Any advice/info hugely appreciated :D

xx

My favourite tan and I have tried them all. It last well, it's natural and doesn't fade patchy. I recently tried sienna x but it was not a natural and faded badly.

I mainly use the electric tan. I had a client come back to me two weeks after she had her first tan with me (she had previously had different tans) and said it was the nicest tan she had ever had, it was fading gradually over two weeks and there was still some there but it wasn't patchy and no one guessed it was fake everyone thought she had been away on holiday. She booked three more!!!

No need for me to market it once they have one they are sold!

I love it!:Love:

Is it for yourself or clients? If its for clients, try a sample on a couple of them to see if they get the same results (or even just just a couple of family members), if you still like the feedback it may be worth stocking. Personally I use at least two brands (one more golden natural and one darker browner in colour).

My favourite tan and I have tried them all. It last well, it's natural and doesn't fade patchy. I recently tried sienna x but it was not a natural and faded badly.

I mainly use the electric tan. I had a client come back to me two weeks after she had her first tan with me (she had previously had different tans) and said it was the nicest tan she had ever had, it was fading gradually over two weeks and there was still some there but it wasn't patchy and no one guessed it was fake everyone thought she had been away on holiday. She booked three more!!!

No need for me to market it once they have one they are sold!

I love it!:Love:

Yay, glad the sample wasn't just a fluke! Is the electric tan more golden? To be honest, I was expecting the Caribbean to be more brown than it is ...

I'm sure once they've had one they'll be hooked! Just worried as I'm moving in September and will be trying to get new clients.

Thanks for your help xxx

Is it for yourself or clients? If its for clients, try a sample on a couple of them to see if they get the same results (or even just just a couple of family members), if you still like the feedback it may be worth stocking. Personally I use at least two brands (one more golden natural and one darker browner in colour).

What brands do you use? I was thinking of using them alongside each other, I just hate 'selling' something I don't love ... xx

PS. It will be for clients, but I always fake tan xxx

Yay, glad the sample wasn't just a fluke! Is the electric tan more golden? To be honest, I was expecting the Caribbean to be more brown than it is ...

I'm sure once they've had one they'll be hooked! Just worried as I'm moving in September and will be trying to get new clients.

Thanks for your help xxx

It's golden on a pale skin. Get a couple of samples and try them. My clients don't like darks tans anyway so it suits me. I haven't tried the caribbean, I use the revive and electric, but next time I order I will try it.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I always used Nouvatan and sienna x. Nouvatan has a great fade off and natural golden colour whereas i would use sienna my darker more meditteranean looking clients.

Thanks for your help ladies :) Going to order more samples before I take the plunge, but I think it's very likely I will convert! xxx

I LOVE carribean glow 11.5%. Use it on everyone and getting such good feedback. I was goin to get 9% for paler but realised if I sprayed further away it doesn't go as dark so I'm chuffed only using one product. I mix with moisturiser on myself as too much faff to spray myself and it still comes out great! Paraben free, organic, fruity smell, antioxidant, love it!!!

I purchased my entire kit with fresh indulgence and was really happy with the results- I've used the electric tan also and love that too! I'd say go for it x

I am a big fan of Fresh Indulgence and my clients love it too. About a month ago I changed from using Sienna X to Fresh Indulgence and I haven't looked back... I get lots of recommendation bookings from people who have seen their family/friends with a FI Spray.
The only SX product I still use are the tan removal wipes as I do like them :)

I am a big fan of Fresh Indulgence and my clients love it too. About a month ago I changed from using Sienna X to Fresh Indulgence and I haven't looked back... I get lots of recommendation bookings from people who have seen their family/friends with a FI Spray.
The only SX product I still use are the tan removal wipes as I do like them :)

How did your clients react when you told them you were switching? I'm hoping me wearing it will be enough to convince them :biggrin: and then, of course, I can tell them about the other benefits. Do you use the FI barrier cream? Haven't had any probs with the SX one but about to run out and won't bother making another order just for this. Thanks xx

I purchased my entire kit with fresh indulgence and was really happy with the results- I've used the electric tan also and love that too! I'd say go for it x

Thanks I think I will, loving the rave reviews :biggrin: xx

I LOVE carribean glow 11.5%. Use it on everyone and getting such good feedback. I was goin to get 9% for paler but realised if I sprayed further away it doesn't go as dark so I'm chuffed only using one product. I mix with moisturiser on myself as too much faff to spray myself and it still comes out great! Paraben free, organic, fruity smell, antioxidant, love it!!!

I have a sample of the 11.5% which I think I will apply with a mitt tonight - nobody to spray me and I can't spray myself! SO many good points so I'm sure it will be easy to sell to die hard Sienna X girls ... although I do feel a bit like a traitor :twisted: xx

Hi Tishybee

I was worried when I swapped but had seen the FI results myself and that why I decided to take the plunge.

When a client booked with me I would arrive wearing the FI Tan, I still took SX with me... but advised there was a discount on FI for a short period, did the sell about organic, even fade etc... showed off my tan and usually that was enough to convince them... all that have had the Fresh Indulgence spray tan don't ask for Sienna X anymore.

The odd clients that insist on not changing (only 3) I have a bottle set a side for them, I don't offer SX anymore so new clients get only FI.

Normally when I get a new client, they have seen someone elses spray tan so its easy to use FI.

I do use FI barrier cream, i don't really see a difference between the SX and FI.

Hope that helps
Angela x

Angela that was so helpful I could kiss you lol!

I think that's the strategy I'm going to use. I'm just worried marketing wise that people will search for the more popular brands, i.e. go looking for a sienna x or fake bake tan and therefore go to someone else. Especially as I am moving to a new area soon!

Thank you :) xx

Latest posts

Back