FULL Body wax on a gent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FindingSerenity

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently had a client who wanted a full body wax! EVERYTHING off!

So many hours later, Legs (front & back) FULL arms, under arms, chest, Back, Sack & Crack, tidy eyebrows AND Nostril hair (1st time for me & him, thankfully a success)

Well my queation is, how long should this have taken, with the odd wee break. To include a stop for us both to have a Coffee and him a ciggy break.

And how much wax used?

Because I did ask my client to trim down to 1/4 inch where possible, but he didn't and silly me forgot to bring the clippers :irked: oh dear...

I had to use some large sissors and do my best before the waxing.

Your experiences and realistic time frames please?

Sian x

I don't stop for breaks at all.....I just chat and wax. To wax everything from feet to face, I take 2hrs 15mins to 2hrs 30mins and that's at a steady pace, no rushing.

Don't worry as it's bound to take you longer if you're just starting out, but work on getting your time with each wax that you do.

I have clients that take me 1hr 45mins but they are older clients where the hair comes out very easily.

Have a system and stick to it (no pun intended) xx

I did one last week (minus the sack and crack as he didn't want this) - and it took me 3 hours. He was 6foot tall and had a little bit of a tummy (but wasn't what I would call fat) and had never waxed before. He was, shall we say, on the more hairy side and had been shaving chest and legs and underarms.

I didn't trim down at all as I didn't need to but he did say that he had clippered his arms anyway down to a grade 4.

We didn't stop for breaks, just worked methodically. I'm hoping next time he comes it might be slightly quicker as the hair was really coarse where he had shaved - particularly on the chest.

HTH

Thank you very much Kim and Sarzy for the replies.

Wow Kim, I think I need to come on one of your speed waxing courses!

My gent was 6'4" tall and very hairy, and had been shaving so it was also very course. I hope that he keeps his waxing up with me, so it becomes easier in the long run.

Many thanks

Sian xx

Thank you very much Kim and Sarzy for the replies.

Wow Kim, I think I need to come on one of your speed waxing courses!

My gent was 6'4" tall and very hairy, and had been shaving so it was also very course. I hope that he keeps his waxing up with me, so it becomes easier in the long run.

Many thanks

Sian xx
It will take longer when they've been shaving. You have to stress to them that they can't shave and then expect a great wax a couple of weeks later. Also, it will be much more work for you. I suggest that they either shave or wax......they can't do both and achieve a great look and feel. xx

Latest posts

Back