Full Body Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I was chuffed today when I did a super full body wax on new male client in only 2.5 hours. The last time I did a complete body was about an hour longer. He didn't have his upper arms done.. but everywhere else. (I still hate arms!) :)

For you experienced waxers... would you say 2.5 - 3 hours for a full body is reasonable?

I have been shattered all day since.. it really took it out of me lol!!

Hi hun, well done you must be really proud of yourself. I would say 2.5 hours is fab. It's how long i get booked out for in the spa that I work in. It was a struggle at first I must say as I used to take sooooo long with waxing. So you've done brill !!
It defo takes it out of you thats for sure lol...think you deserve a nice glass of wine xxx

Well done Jen......that's great.

I take 2hrs 15mins on average but the funny thing is that if they don't have their arms done, it takes me about 1hr and 20 mins. Can't work out why as it doesn't take me that long to do arms. I agree, arms are not my fave either. You should deffo treat yourself and do them with non strip as it's quick and you don't get stuck as you stetch the skin.

Yes, it is knackering isn't it but when they pay, it kinda perks you up doesn't it. LOL xxx

Well done Jen......that's great.

I take 2hrs 15mins on average but the funny thing is that if they don't have their arms done, it takes me about 1hr and 20 mins. Can't work out why as it doesn't take me that long to do arms. I agree, arms are not my fave either. You should deffo treat yourself and do them with non strip as it's quick and you don't get stuck as you stetch the skin.

Yes, it is knackering isn't it but when they pay, it kinda perks you up doesn't it. LOL xxx

I have started doing arms with non-strip now ... Andy showed me a great technique... similar to the one on the PR website ... like in bands around the lower arms... after doing two strips to 'section off' the areas, it makes it much easier for sure :hug:

I must admit I do feel very 'perky' too hehe... :hug:

I think thats fantastic timing - but i do tend to be rather slow at all my treatments!

After all these years my most hated waxing is still ARMS!!!!!!

What is it about those lanky blighters?

I was chuffed today when I did a super full body wax on new male client in only 2.5 hours. The last time I did a complete body was about an hour longer. He didn't have his upper arms done.. but everywhere else. (I still hate arms!)

That is super fast, Jen. :)

I know what you mean about arms but us lanky blighters can't be walking around with hairy arms when everything else is smooth... :confused:

I'm usually waxed from head to toe in about 2.5 hours, but then I'm a waxing veteran so not as hairy as most lol...

He didn't have his upper arms done.. but everywhere else. (I still hate arms!) :)

You're not the only one to hate arms Jen! Sharon (who does my waxing) finds that they are her nemesis too! Especially when the hair is fine and hard to see!

That is good - not quite down to that yet, but getting there. I do really well with my speed etc until I get to those blasted arms!! Really are the most frustrating part of the body to wax.

Mat

Well I am pleased to hear that arms are a pain in the butt for other waxers too... :eek:

:hug:

Well I am pleased to hear that arms are a pain in the butt for other waxers too... :eek:

:hug:

Yeah! She thinks she's done them, only to find a bit more hair shows up under the light when the arm is at a different angle!

Hi jen! well done, I think its a great time to allocate for a full body. I ve done a male client inc intimate hot wax (boyzillian) in 2 hrs 20 minutes as the quickest but this is a regular client who has it done every month and just lays perfectly still which is soo helpful!

Hi jen! well done, I think its a great time to allocate for a full body. I ve done a male client inc intimate hot wax (boyzillian) in 2 hrs 20 minutes as the quickest but this is a regular client who has it done every month and just lays perfectly still which is soo helpful!

Well I was lucky with a client that lied very still and just let me get on with it. He had been regularly waxed everywhere apart from bs&c before so he was a seasoned waxee...... and he coped with the bs&c like a dream.

My next full body could well be back to 3+ hours... but on this occasion I just wanted to share my glee at the timings. hehe... :)

Latest posts

Back