Funky human hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
I am trained with Lush-Us and use them for my hair but I want a supplier of funky coloured extensions such as electric blue, purple etc

At present, I specifically want body wave extensions in elecric blue - anyone know who supplies them please xxx

Foxy not sure if they're body wave tho x

Thanks chick :D Plan is to get myself a Cher Lloyd-esque cut before Christmas and legthen the one side with body wave in briwn ( probably a blend of 2 and 4 for my colour ) and add some electric blue and maybe pink through it as well :D xx

They do all the funky shades. Sounds fab x

Thanks hunny xx

They don't do the body wave - doclocks.com do but the colours I want show as out of stock :( Got one more place to try then I may break out the SFX or directions on a blonde body wave for the time being ;) xxx

Sounds great.... I hope you find what you are looking for and make sure you put piccys up when done x

Still no joy with the hair :( I am so tempted to just order some of the lightest blonde and dye it up myself to the colour I want - I want them done before New Year :(

Pics will be forthcoming xxx

Latest posts

Back