Funny little sayings (not)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi there all ,

Could anyone tell me where those little sayings come from when you click that little boc on the right hand side of your profile. Mine says carol at cottage nails is a hamster and there father smells of berries. Excuse my ignorance, but I would like to delete that. How Do i do that.

Please feel free to have a look.:irked:

carol

Hiya - I believe that the sayings are all to do with how many reputation "points" you have been given and the quotes are from the Sam's favourite films? I'm sure another geek will tell you more, but there was also threads about it before.

Hth's

Mine says carol at cottage nails is a hamster and there father smells of berries. Excuse my ignorance, but I would like to delete that. How Do i do that.
http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/46880-new-reputation-levels.html

You can't delete your reputation level Carol, only strive to receive more reputation to change your current level by making posts/threads that are worthy of being positive repped by other members. The more pos rep you receive the faster your rep slogan changes :wink2:

Being a hamster whose father smells of elderberries isn't all that bad :twisted: x

I dont even look at mine - i just a space ranger - does it bother me - not at all - i just look for the dark blue boxes

Hi there all ,

Could anyone tell me where those little sayings come from when you click that little boc on the right hand side of your profile. Mine says carol at cottage nails is a hamster and there father smells of berries. Excuse my ignorance, but I would like to delete that. How Do i do that.

Please feel free to have a look.:irked:

carol

As Sandi said it's about rep pints.

I think all the 'comments' are from movies. Yours is from 'Monty Python & The Holy Grail'.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mine is from the movie 'Rocky'.

Previously, mine said 'I stick pencils up my nose and say wibble' - being a 'Blackadder' fan, I knew exactly the scene that saying came from!!

Latest posts

Back