Geek Lounge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi everyone.... have really missed this fabulous site over the last couple of weeks, have only been able to catch glimpses when I've been able to pinch my hubbies computer as mine has been away for repair!!!

Do we need passes for the Geek Lounge at Excel???

and has anyone heard yet if they have a place at any of the forums, I've sent some forms in, but not heard yet!!

i only got mine through for the forums in the last coupe of days so probably winging their way to yu now.

I dont think we need passes for the geek lounge so hopeully see u in there
x

Hi!

Duse anyone now what number stand the geek lounge is as i can't find it on the flour plain anywere.

Thanks!

I don't know myself where the geek stand is, but I am sure someone at the Creative stand will know ............this goes for the Geek lounge as well................

I have not had anything with regards to the Forums xxxx

Very good question.

Im stumped as to where its at. I am sure it shouldnt be hard to find with the thousads bundled around it ;)

i got my passes last week i booked four

3d nail extravaganza,
how far can you go in nails t
he science of problem free enhancements and
super sweet smiles
cant wait

MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN REFRESHMENT AS THINGS CAN GET EXPENSIVE IF NOT FOOD AT LEAST DRINK I NEED EVERY PENNY I CAN SPARE FOR BARGAINS

GOD BLESS
CHEMINE

I have just received my replies with ref to the forums....

wanted very badly to go to doug schoons and to see Sams 'super sweet smiles', but it seems, I have only received a pass for one of the earlier ones...

Does anyone know if there is any way to get a pass to see the other two????
Have they been completely booked up???? I really dont mind standing!!!
Is it likely that there may be spaces on the day if I hang around long enough??? I'm going on sun 27th

Chemz Nailz said:
i got my passes last week i booked four

3d nail extravaganza,
how far can you go in nails t
he science of problem free enhancements and
super sweet smiles
cant wait

MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN REFRESHMENT AS THINGS CAN GET EXPENSIVE IF NOT FOOD AT LEAST DRINK I NEED EVERY PENNY I CAN SPARE FOR BARGAINS

GOD BLESS
CHEMINE

Hey there sorry this has nothing 2 do with ur post - im a newby and just noticed ur a welsh lassie!!
So am I so can we have a chat ? Where r u - Im in a little village in s wales.
hope 2 hear from u soon for a chinwag !!
jaynem xx
Welsh Geek said:
Hi everyone.... have really missed this fabulous site over the last couple of weeks, have only been able to catch glimpses when I've been able to pinch my hubbies computer as mine has been away for repair!!!

Do we need passes for the Geek Lounge at Excel???

and has anyone heard yet if they have a place at any of the forums, I've sent some forms in, but not heard yet!!

Hi Janey
Have sent youa PM...

Latest posts

Back