Geek Swap Shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Right guys let me run this by ya.
As I lay in bed at 2am this morning, It crossed my mind that it would be good if apart from geekbay we had a geek swap shop.
We could all post things we have but don't use or need(We all have things like this laying around somewhere), And request something we haven't got but would like?
Whats your views on this ?

I think its a good idea...I think Buttonmoon suggested something like this a while back...i bet we all have loads of things we don't use and loads more that we would like too. xxx

I think its a fab idea! Xxx

Definitely Lellipops - I like it!

It could be like a depot/drop off area maybe - submit your goodies and see who wants to trade with what?

yep cool idea i have lots of clutter to get rid of!!

AMb x

I really like this idea.

I have a big wobbly tummy that I'd love to swap for a honed and toned one!! Any offers?

Great idea Lell!

I've got one of those as well Sassy o anyone want a spare one.

We tried to do this on our geek meet but a swop shop would be an excellent idea, got a few bits i could do with getting rid of.
x

Right thats it Sam, Lets get another section set up for this soon Pleassssssssssse :cool:

sounds like a fab - o idea.

Sassy #1 said:
I have a big wobbly tummy that I'd love to swap for a honed and toned one!! Any offers?

Great idea Lell!

I'll swap my flat tum for some boobs!!!

Any offers on these??

If I could fashion some boobs out of my spare stomach I'm afraid I'd have to keep them for myself!

Fingertips ND said:

Any offers on these??

Sold!

I have 38DD's - you can have 90% for the stomach - I'll even throw in the bra's to fit :lol:

Great idea, can't wait.

Fingertips ND said:

Any offers on these??
I,ll give you half my boobs for your flat tum... trust me i have enough and really willing to trade... lol

LOL

will size 6 do?

and i'd like a 34c!

Fingertips ND said:
LOL

will size 6 do?

and i'd like a 34c!
size 6 are people that small... I have 34dd so loads to share.. how sexy will i look size 6 with nice small boobies... tell me where and when...( but make sure my husband does not find out they took him ages) lol

VICKY IS LOL

LUCKY SOD
HappyHands said:
size 6 are people that small... I have 34dd so loads to share.. how sexy will i look size 6 with nice small boobies... tell me where and when...( but make sure my husband does not find out they took him ages) lol

HappyHands said:
I have 34dd so loads to share

snap lol

With a size 6 waist I'd look like a Barbie doll! I'd happily swap some of my chest for a reduction around my middle. Trouble is, if I lose weight it never goes off my boobs so I look unbalanced!

Latest posts

Back