Geek Swap Shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingertips ND said:
I'll swap my flat tum for some boobs!!!

Any offers on these??

38 e's coming your way matey!!!!!!!

amb xxxxxxxx

I'm up for this idea!!!!!!!

smaller thighs for me please - i been on diet and lost about a stone - so am now in size 12 - but the bloody mirror still has me at size 16 -

I have 12 paints if anyone wants to swap for something...they are these

http://www.creativenailplace.com/Tech_pages/nail_art_paints.htm

purple, pink, green, orange, yellow, mauve and 6 metallic ones..golds and bronze's

they have only been used once and are in excellent cond...just hand painted nail art isn't really my thing...(in other words i cant do it)

let me know...thanks xxx

excellent idea. I sure have alot of stuff. The only thing is i am in the USA :smack:

Lellipop said:
Right guys let me run this by ya.
As I lay in bed at 2am this morning, It crossed my mind that it would be good if apart from geekbay we had a geek swap shop.
We could all post things we have but don't use or need(We all have things like this laying around somewhere), And request something we haven't got but would like?
Whats your views on this ?

Why cant geekbay be used?

It could if we had a swap facility and not a bid one

Just dont tick the 'aution' box and put the price at 0. In the description say its up for trade. I can add another category if that helps :)

Sam to the rescue!

How on the ball ar you Mr Geek! Where would we all be without you?

ok i have 3 boys various ages, very well behaved :irked: will let you have a lie in, in the morning :irked: and are so polite..you would be proud.....willing to swap for...well anything really
oh is it the second week of the holidays....how time flies when your having fun :smack:

I have a crap citroen saxo that has just rolled into a neighbours car outside work up for grabs.

Silver
03 Reg
One lady owner

Anyone???????

The Nail Geek said:
Just dont tick the 'aution' box and put the price at 0. In the description say its up for trade. I can add another category if that helps :)

Thanks Sam for your help :cool:

*JOANNE* said:
ok i have 3 boys various ages, very well behaved :irked: will let you have a lie in, in the morning :irked: and are so polite..you would be proud.....willing to swap for...well anything really
oh is it the second week of the holidays....how time flies when your having fun :smack:

PMSL!!!!!

xxxx

its done by the way ;)

I have a hubby to swop drinks a llittle too much but good at crawling when in the wrong.lol
x

Thanks Sam
x

Latest posts

Back