Geeks,can you help me with my shoppin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zingara said:
I generally take cost (all of them, inc the bag), double it and round up to the nearest pound! Not very technical but it works for me and ensures I make a good profit taking into account delivery costs etc. I tend to order in bulk, in advance, or buy at shows etc to keep my costs down, so I get max profit

I don't put a top quality file in, generally I find that they are languishing at the bottom of my clients handbag, unprotected, by the time they come back for their next fill, so the files tend to be fairly cheap ones from the wholesaler! For some reason the patterned and coloured ones always sell better!

I'm currently including mini Seche Vite, which I bought a large jar, at a £1 each at a show, but keep meaning to check if Creative do mini Super Shiney's (Anyone??) for when I run out, as I could order them whenever I want them then.

I often 'prescribe' the homecare bag, in my consultation, before I start the service, if its obvious my client hasn't been taking care of her nails. That way you address the issue up front and tell her you can only do so much, how well they are looked after is up to her!

Don't forget to put a business card in too!

Fantastic,thanks !
By "bag" do you mean a small carrier ? :hug:

At the mo, I have some small pretty coloured gauze bags, with a ribbon drawstring near the neck. I admit I got these at a good price off ebay! They make nice gifts like this too.

I have used little paper bags in the past, but I like a bag they can see into, so they can see their goodies and also keep their stuff together in afterwards...for some reason, people always take stuff out of paper bags!

Thankyou so much hun,that's a really good idea x x x

Hi geeks i got x

2 x powders, and 1 x Ret+,
1 x paddle brush
1 x Pipette
1 x dappen dishes,
a load of forms,
Solar Oil,
small coolblue,
small scrubfresh,
1 x acid free primer
1 x Nail Enamel