Geeky pride

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Geek said:
OK hold on a second.... garden parties??? Knighthoods??? Does this mean that I become Lady Geek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK this is too much!! But, I agree with all - I adore you all and I think this is an amazing place to hang out, to learn from and to inspire.... we need a Geek Party - Kimmi and I are on it... :hug:
Ohhhhh, how I love a party!!!!!

I think you guys are the best thing since sliced bread!!! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK, MY GEEKY FAMILY!! Wouldn't know what to do without ya!!

This site has been the source of my inspiration for the tutorials, for the book 'nailclass' and for doing what I love to do .. teach. God bless ya sameeeee!!

I have been travelling for some time and very often felt "out" of the nail community. I missed the people, the vibe, the up-to-date info on products, education, etc. If it wasn't for this website I wouldn't have been educated en-route, found out about custom colour blending, wouldn't have been as motivated to keep doing nails as I was and I certainly wouldn't have met all the people that I have.

I am now settled in Australia, and thru this site have met fellow aussie geeks, all of which I am looking forward to meeting in Sydney..........Geek Lounge Down Under..

:cry: Pity i am not in UK for the geek party......but we will have one in some bar in Sydney I guess...... :D

A HUGE thank you Samuel for it all!!!!!

Hi ya Marslie.xoxox

A Geek Lounge in OZ.......MMMMMMM.
Sydney!! OK,,,,, Which bar ??? When??? Where???

Geeks ROC!!!!! Downunder!!!!!!!!

XX J XX

couldnt we link up with everyone through video confrencing or webcam girls?

I joined this site at a low time in my life. It has restored my faith in people, and both friends and stranger alike.

Dont know how long it would have taken me to rebuild my confidence without all the inspiration from all my fellow geeks.

Most important of all is all the hard work and dedication that you GMG have put into making this a excellent site for us all to learn from , make fabulous frienships gain knowledge, and just sound off.

Where would we be without you!

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

just want to say
thanks very much Mr Sweet
......i have so much respect for you and this site...have learned so much and nearly getting myself a divorce from geeking so much but ....i love it too much to stop !!​

amb x

Hi Liza,

I came on your L&P Conversion course some time ago and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and lerning new techniques. Thank you. I have my own Salon, Gorgeous Tips in Chatham and I must say I totally agree with you in your quote - NEVER tread on peoples toes on the way up as you may need them when you come down! - if only more people thought like that eh? Thank you for your knowledge and honesty.

Best wishes for the future Liza.

Tracy Byhurst

liza smith said:
this site has made me some fantastic friends (one in particular, u know who ur!)
it gives me the BEST way for my students to contact me, without them thinking they are bothering me.
it gives me SO much info on anything i feel the need to know.
but, after recent events, its become even more obvious to me just how BEAUTIFUL everyone is on here :hug:

so, a MAHUSSIVE thank u to sam, who has sweated blood and tears to give us all this.
liza x

Latest posts

Back