Gel enhancements - how popular

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattia

Reaction score
Hi I posted earlier looking for a Brisa gel Tech near me. What I really want to know is how popular/what is the demand for gel enhancements or are Shellac/Gelish services much more in Demand? I'm really interested in the CND Brisa Gel course but I'm just wanting to do some research before I invest. I've done a search on here under Brisa and most of the posts are quite old. Any views or advice would be appreciated regarding Brisa, the training if you have recently trained or just on gel enhancements. Thank you x

Hi I do gel enhancements (but with NSI gel) and I've found there's still quite a bit of demand especially for french. It is also good to learn as sometimes even the natural nail ladies need a helping hand with say a repair or a nail that needs building up and so in my opinion they are invaluable skills to have under your belt. HTH xxxx

Hi I do bio sculpture gel, mostly overlays but I do get asked for sculptures too :)

Thank you Waffle4. I've been doing beauty over 10years. I love painting nails & enjoy gel polish ,Shellac, Minx & rockstars. Suddenly (at 42) I'm just so interested in nails & feel the need for a new skill. Can I do beauty and still be a great nail tech?

Gosh! Maybe there isn't the demand for gel enhancements! If there is anyone that finds Brisa popular or is it just being used to add strength under Shellac etc..... I will may be have a rethink & do some more research. ;-)

I'm training using gel and it's getting more popular...a lot of clients ask for L&P as that's what they are familiar with xx

Latest posts

Back