Gel nails.....by sunbed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingara

Reaction score
No word of a lie....I have just had a new client who swears blind, that the last time she had gel nails, (and apparently they didn't last - no kidding!) the salon used the sunbed to cure the nails!

Would it even work? Even though output would undoubtedly be wrong...is it the same type of UV?

She said she had to hold her hands under there for ages....I can't work out if this is her making things up.....its so mad you couldn't make that up...could you?:eek:

LOL! LOL! LOL! You couldn't dream that one up and I think it must be the most hillarious instance of improvisation. And they didn't last :rolleyes:

Thanks for cheering me up babes x:lol::lol::lol:

PMSL was it a special offer
3 mins free sunbed with every set of gels lol :lol:
:hug:
clients have the best stories :lol:

Same UV type.

She could even use natural sun light to cure nails but it would take hours :D

I hope it wasn't a stand up sunbed LOL

wow, new nails and tanned hands all in one go! what a bargain, makes you wonder how people think these things up,improvisation to the max.
i still think a gel lamp would be cheaper than a sunbed though lol

Thats hillarious, you're right there though, you could never think that one up, it must be true - best bit of multi-tasking I've ever heard of might even take off...:)::eek::)

Haha! How funny! It gets me how people can be so unprofessional

LOL, this reminds me of one time the lights went out when i was doing a client's nails. I was almost done, i was filing the nails and all i had to do next was to apply the gel top gloss, I applied the gloss, she went outside to a gorgeous summer day and her nails were done. She was only outside for 4-5 min and it cured perfectly.
I had this idea because once i recived a shippement of gel, and being so curious i opened the jar right there, outside! Needless to say that jar was instantly ruined! I was only under the sun a few seconds!

hahah that made me laugh so much i love tanned hands though hah. i love clients stories x

I have been asked a few times if my gel lamps will tan hands...i joke back and say "well if they could i am sure i would try and squeeze my head in there"...:lol:

I have been asked a few times if my gel lamps will tan hands...i joke back and say "well if they could i am sure i would try and squeeze my head in there"...:lol:

Have you seen the new UV protective gloves by professionails??? They are really funny looking...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That is so funny. I think I would of just sat there with my mouth open.......Thanks for the laugh. I so needed it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back