Gelbond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezzabelle

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the site, I've just completed my VTCT in manicure and nail extentions and have been researching how to make a false toe nail as my Auntie had hers removed due to an ingrowing toe nail. On a couple of the threads it mentions Gelbond which I now know is made by CND, I'm not trained in CND and have only ever used NSI, does anybody know of any similar products by NSI or other retailers as I believe you can only buy from CND if you were trained by them. (Hope this makes sense)
Thanks

Hi,

It is only the professional products like liquid & powder and Brisa Gel you need to do the training in before purchase.
All other products , including adhesives can be bought by qualified nail technicians and beauty therapists no matter what system they trained n. HTH

Hi, I'm new to the site, I've just completed my VTCT in manicure and nail extentions and have been researching how to make a false toe nail as my Auntie had hers removed due to an ingrowing toe nail. On a couple of the threads it mentions Gelbond which I now know is made by CND, I'm not trained in CND and have only ever used NSI, does anybody know of any similar products by NSI or other retailers as I believe you can only buy from CND if you were trained by them. (Hope this makes sense)
Thanks

As a trained Nail Tech you can buy all CND products APART FROM enhancement products (L+P and Brisa Gel). Give Sweet Squared a call on 0845 210 6060 and once they have proof of your education you can buy Gelbond (among many other things......)

hth's

Thanks for the replies I'll give them a ring to order some:)

I am not qualified yet but have found a website that sells CND Gelbond. It didn't even ask if i was qualified.

The site is tailormadenails . co . uk

I am not qualified yet but have found a website that sells CND Gelbond. It didn't even ask if i was qualified.

Which should set alarm bell's ringing straight away hun.

This site is not an authorised distributor of CND products and therefore you can not be certain of your purchase, or the legitamacy of it. Not only that S2 is cheaper ,you can rest assured with your purchase and service is second to none :D

Hth's

Last edited:

If you buy from this site you are buying from an unauthorised source. You have no idea if the product is even genuine let alone if it's been sat around for years on end and is now unusable. This company also sell on Ebay to any old tom, d*ck or harry.

I admire Sweet Squared for their long-standing policy of only selling to qualified PROFRESSIONALS, if using CND products is so desirable why not do some CND training and then you can buy your genuine products from a reputable source and at a geniune trade price?

So can you buy spa manicure and spa pedicure from sweet squared? I am very interested in changing to this?

So can you buy spa manicure and spa pedicure from sweet squared? I am very interested in changing to this?

As long as you have a recognised nail qualification you can use the Spa products. S2 will need to see your certificates as evidence that you have your qualification....... Give them a call and they can tell you the process!

They are the only authorised distributors for the uk hun. They have one or two sub distributors hth's xx

ooh thanks for that. What shall I do? wait for it to come and then send it back? you have me worried now! how do I do a CND course? I am brand new to this and have only been doing my acrylic course for 2 months. (EN acrylic course) I really want to do a top up course with CND as I have heard everything positive about them.

Thanks again and if this website have sold me a crappy tube of gelbond, where do I get one from if I am not qualified?

Sarah xx

ooh thanks for that. What shall I do? wait for it to come and then send it back? you have me worried now! how do I do a CND course? I am brand new to this and have only been doing my acrylic course for 2 months. (EN acrylic course) I really want to do a top up course with CND as I have heard everything positive about them.

Thanks again and if this website have sold me a crappy tube of gelbond, where do I get one from if I am not qualified?

Sarah xx

On Monday morning, you call Sweet Squared on 08452106060 and speak to one of the gorgeous girls in the customer care department who will send you all the details of courses near to you and also discuss any questions you may have.

You will receive Gelbond in the kit when you take your course, otherwise and until you can prove you have a certificate of education in nails, you will not be able to purchase.

CND do not sell to consumers except through their professionals .. that is one policy that make CND different from the rest ... CND do not send their pros down the drain by selling direct to their customers (the public).

Latest posts

Back