Gelicure Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from pan dolce, which are nice nudey colours? As all of mine are bright or bold colours and need some lighter natural coloursi

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Rugosa rose is nice, dusky pink matt colour. Pink lily is baby pink, both quite pale. Just tried Konad for the first time, love it! Did zebra print on top of Gelicure black using silver Cnd polish and gold Cnd polish using leopard print over Gelicure black.

My konad kit has just been despatched :D

I ordered some new colours and took the last 2 bottles of top coat they had!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

What is sweet dreams like? And pharaoh purple? Just can't decide!

Frankie I ordered those two on Friday so I'll let u know when they come. Hope they're nice! X

Frankie I ordered those two on Friday so I'll let u know when they come. Hope they're nice! X

That you be brilliant! Thanks

That you be brilliant! Thanks

Hi Frankie,

I think I've attached pics of my sample nails. The Pharoah Purple and Sweet Dreams are in the bottom row 3rd and 4th nails in. :smack:

Attachments

• gelicure.jpg
    gelicure.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 456
Hi Frankie,

I think I've attached pics of my sample nails. The Pharoah Purple and Sweet Dreams are in the bottom row 3rd and 4th nails in. :smack:

Thank you very much! That is perfect! Could you tell me which ones are grenadine? Plum delight? Maroon? Thanks

Oooh what is the one bottom left?

Can't wait for my new colours to arrive!

Thank you very much! That is perfect! Could you tell me which ones are grenadine? Plum delight? Maroon? Thanks

Hi Frankie,

top row, french with pink lily and electric touch, pink lily with electric touch on top, pink lily, french with electric touch, rugosa rose, bois de rose,

2nd row down, cafe au lait, cocoa shimmer, pan dolce, plum delight, grenadine, a la mode, maroon

3rd row, sexy red, lustful red, glazed ginger, vampire red, aubergine, victorian teal,

bottom row Gelish Night reflection, Gelish Midnight Caller, pharoah purple, sweet dreams, vital, smokey, black, then black with electric touch over but it looks a bit streaky.

Just did a client with Pharoah Purple, only got it today and it's my new fave! Sort of a mink/grey/purply colour. Very chic as someone already said. I think it'll be very popular with my clients. I've attached a pic.

Attachments

• DSC06544 (800x600).jpg
    DSC06544 (800x600).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 364
Oh I love that! This is typical that the colours really do differ to the pictures online!

My new colours have arrived :D

So have mine, Love them both Victorian teal and Pan Dolce. Got Victorian Teal on myself, after soaking off Grenadine with maroon over the top also lovely colours. Will try and upload some pics but the site always says my photo's are too large to upload even on the lowest quality.

So glad i ordered the ones i did. Thank you for naming them all for me!
Those nails are lovely!

I got Victorian real & pan dolce too. Not tried them out yet but will do at the weekend.

Konad kit has arrived too! Lots of fab new nail things to play with!

Here's Sweet Dreams with Rugosa Rose and Konad on ring finger. Not my cup of tea but she liked it.

Whoops forgot picture!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328275781.654800.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328275781.654800.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 182
I like sweet dreams, not sure about rugosa...

Rugosa Rose with Electric Touch over is really pretty. I've just done Vital with Aubergine over. Really Nice.

Latest posts

Back