Gelicure Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodbird

Reaction score
I have most of the Gelicure colours but as palmsextra has a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment I am going to get a couple more. I am only getting two as I have also ran out of base coat.

Out of the following colours which two would you choose:

Pink Lily
Victorian Teal
Hot Pink
Cafe Au Lait
Pan Dolce
Smokey

Thanks for you help too many choices !!

I am also in the same dilemma as you and trying to choose my 3 Gelicure colours, wish i had a few more pennies as choosing 6 would be easier!
I would defiantly choose Victorian teal, it is one of my most popular colours and is an absolutely gorgeous colour.
I would also choose pan dolce because its a classic colour and one that will go with everything. I will be getting pan dolce as i need more browns and neutrals. Can you suggest any browns or greys that are nice in Gelicure?
X x

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I have most of the Gelicure colours but as palmsextra has a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment I am going to get a couple more. I am only getting two as I have also ran out of base coat.

Out of the following colours which two would you choose:

Pink Lily
Victorian Teal
Hot Pink
Cafe Au Lait
Pan Dolce
Smokey

Thanks for you help too many choices !!

Haven't got Hot Pink so can't comment. Wouldn't get Smokey, Pink Lily is nice and also versatile as you can add Electric Touch for a shimmer and you can use it for French. Victorian Teal is a must and Cafe Au Lait is nice too. I've had a few people have Pan Dolce but it's not one that stands out to me. Hope this helps! Jox

I am also in the same dilemma as you and trying to choose my 3 Gelicure colours, wish i had a few more pennies as choosing 6 would be easier!
I would defiantly choose Victorian teal, it is one of my most popular colours and is an absolutely gorgeous colour.
I would also choose pan dolce because its a classic colour and one that will go with everything. I will be getting pan dolce as i need more browns and neutrals. Can you suggest any browns or greys that are nice in Gelicure?
X x

Cafe au lait is nice. Wouldn't bother with Cocoa Shimmer, it's a bit green.

Victorian Teal is a must. Its my most popular Gelicure colour.

Ordered mine tonight, vital because I've run out and everyone loves it and sweet dreams and pharaoh purple because I've got nearly all the others. Hope they r nice! Was going to get hot pink but seem to remember something on here about it being recalled or something but searched and couldn't find anything?

I don't like hot pink it's almost day glo!

I'm going to get 4 as I need base & top too so I'm getting - a la mode, pan dolce, smokey & either glazed ginger or enchanted.....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Electric touch is the most versatile

Then Grenadine, Aubergine, Bois De Rose, A La Mode.

Electric touch looks fab over the top of all of these & over french.

I knew someone said something about hot pink! Honeysuckle is fluorescent too, I sent it back!

Gemma what have u got already?

What is grenadine like as a colour? I already have
Victorian teal
Aubergine
Vital
Vampire red
Lustful red
A la mode
Glazed ginger
Bois de rose
White
Electric touch
Rugosa rose
And one more but can't for the life of me think of the name!
I need 3 new colours that will go well with my choice of colour i have already.
Was thinking black? Pan dolce?
Can anyone suggest colours?

Black is a must for me.

I have -

Electric touch
White
Black
Vampire red
Cocoa shimmer
Hot pink
Lustful red
Sexy red
Plum delight
Sparkler
Gold fountain

I wear a lot of reds for work as it's a corporate environment. As I'm only practising at the moment I tend to buy what I like!

I wish they would extend the range further and bring out some new colours!!

and its about time we got another pink for doing french... come on nu bar give us more!

I asked Jess from Palms and they're bringing out some neon & French colours in the spring.

Black is a must for me.

I have -

Electric touch
White
Black
Vampire red
Cocoa shimmer
Hot pink
Lustful red
Sexy red
Plum delight
Sparkler
Gold fountain

I wear a lot of reds for work as it's a corporate environment. As I'm only practising at the moment I tend to buy what I like!

Oh I also have bois de rose - forgot about that one!

I've just done my nails this afternoon with plum delight :D

Victorian teal
Aubergine
Vital
Vampire red
Lustful red
A la mode
Glazed ginger
Bois de rose
White
Electric touch
Rugosa rose

You HAVE to have Grenadine, it's lush. :)

Victorian teal
Aubergine
Vital
Vampire red
Lustful red
A la mode
Glazed ginger
Bois de rose
White
Electric touch
Rugosa rose

Plum Delight is nice, suits most people. Maroon is nice too and I put it on top of Grenadine to make shimmery Grenadine and that was lovely, I kept it on for over a week and I never do that.

all i can say is get black sky!!!!!! i got it yesterday and did 3 people today, three coats though. its a sparkly blacky/grey and is stunning!!

pharaoh purple is rather chic too and hot pink is flying out my door.

i want them all!!!

I had black sky on myself when deciding which system to train in - love it.

Oooh choices choices thanks everyone, Think I am going to get the Victorian Teal as this seems very popular, and think I will go with Pan Dolce as need a few more nudy colours.
I have been experimenting with layering Electric touch over most colours give it a nice shimmer and lightens them also. I have also used Black and Vital over the top it is lovely and shimmery.
I have Grenadine and maroon over the top thanks for the tip Cloughers it looks lovely. I will get my order in. :)

Latest posts

Back