Gelicure Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is gorgeous! I will defiantly be trying that one out!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Grenadine + Electric Touch ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328297878.111530.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328297996.640512.jpgGrenadine+ Electric Touch + Magenta Fire Flower.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328298226.952433.jpgAubergine+ Purple Pyrotechnics

They're really lovely. I might try black & electric touch tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Gattia they all look lovely. So neat round the edges. I like the vital with aubergine, would never have thought to do that.

I love the look of gelicure, p perhaps I could invest in These on top of my shellac. maybe someone should set up a gelicure group :) x mona

I love the look of gelicure, p perhaps I could invest in These on top of my shellac. maybe someone should set up a gelicure group :) x mona

Excellent idea.

Sounds good. Does anyone know how to access groups on the app?

Yeah a Gelicure group would be fabulous on here! How do we get one going?

i have set up a gelicure lovers group on here for you.

also as i am a gelicure and nubar educator, if you need any help or advice, please just shout me if you need me

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tigi. How do I access that on the app?

Hi Frankie,

top row, french with pink lily and electric touch, pink lily with electric touch on top, pink lily, french with electric touch, rugosa rose, bois de rose,

2nd row down, cafe au lait, cocoa shimmer, pan dolce, plum delight, grenadine, a la mode, maroon

3rd row, sexy red, lustful red, glazed ginger, vampire red, aubergine, victorian teal,

bottom row Gelish Night reflection, Gelish Midnight Caller, pharoah purple, sweet dreams, vital, smokey, black, then black with electric touch over but it looks a bit streaky.

Just did a client with Pharoah Purple, only got it today and it's my new fave! Sort of a mink/grey/purply colour. Very chic as someone already said. I think it'll be very popular with my clients. I've attached a pic.

Hi all,

Just seen my friend who had the Pharoah Purple, can't believe she's still got it on!! 5 weeks on Tuesday, not exactly looking good but at least it didn't chip!

Attachments

• DSC06732 (800x600).jpg
    DSC06732 (800x600).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,068
I can't believe no chips!

Did anyone see the Nubar Jelly Bean polish colours in Scratch? I wish they were in Gelicure, very cute summer colours!

So are the new Gelicure colours out now?
Just wondering when you all do Gelicure rockstar nails, do you match the glitter with a colour underneath?
Or do you just do glitter on basecoat?
I have bought loose glitter and not sure how many to buy!
Thanks

Not sure if they're out yet.

Tbh I use the glitter Gelicure colours rather than loose glitter....

I usually match the colour and do one colour coat then glitter then cure.

Well money is a little tight at the minute, and thought i would entice people with loose glitter first! Do you have every glitter colour from Gelicure light the sky range?

Latest posts

Back