Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of pink pop too similar to hot pink.

I got purple power, Orange & rad raspberry in the 3 for 2. All fab summer colours. I'm off on holiday this week and have done my own nails in the orange - looks great!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Just not sure if the purple one would get used much with my clients! Its so hard!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Colours have been bought - finally! - rad raspberry, pink pop and went for black as I have never had it before and its a classic colour - any good layering hints with black apart from electric touch? X x

Think i may get rad raspberry, pink pop, but need a 3rd!?! Its always so tough. Was thinking pink lily but its out of stock. Can't decide!

Is it only pinks you are wanting?

Don't forget you can layer or mix to get different colours

I just wanted a few of the brighter pinks for summer colours. Already have quite a wide selection but are quite dark wintery colours.
What layering could i do? X x

I just wanted a few of the brighter pinks for summer colours. Already have quite a wide selection but are quite dark wintery colours.
What layering could i do? X x

Iv made an almost coral pink doing one layer a la mode one layer hot pink is lovely summer colour

HELP NEEDED!! GELICURE COURSE TOMORROW - HOW MANY COLOURS OF GELICURE DO I NEED TO TAKE? Do I need anything else apart from lamp and tools? What did you do on your course? Thanks x

I didn't use my own stuff at all.

I am sure they told me to bring my own lamp etc, better to be safe than sorry and take all my own things with a few colours. Where did you train? X

You will only need one colour & French colours if I remember correctly. Just take as much as you can manage. Mine is all in one big wheely case.

I trained in yorkshire, we just used the salon products of my trainer's salon.

You will only need one colour & French colours if I remember correctly. Just take as much as you can manage. Mine is all in one big wheely case.

I trained in yorkshire, we just used the salon products of my trainer's salon.

I will also be training in yorkshire in huddersfield, so i will need my lamp and a few colours? And my tools. I will be travelling by train, is it easy to find the salon? x

HELP NEEDED!! GELICURE COURSE TOMORROW - HOW MANY COLOURS OF GELICURE DO I NEED TO TAKE? Do I need anything else apart from lamp and tools? What did you do on your course? Thanks x

I would put a spot of polish on all your things/tools in case things get mixed up. Then you will know they are yours. Have fun & enjoyx

I would put a spot of polish on all your things/tools in case things get mixed up. Then you will know they are yours. Have fun & enjoyx

Thank you. Hope i have everything! More nervous about finding the salon and getting on the right train and bus! Fingers crossed! X x

Good luck, Belinda is lovely.

I live in Huddersfield so I'm two mins down the road. Couldn't tell you about buses though as I drive. Where are you coming from?

Anyone know a good quick fix for
Fixing chips without removing everything and starting a fresh?!

Depends how bad it is and how long you want it to last.

You can just "touch up" a small chip but would only last a few days.

Anyone know a good quick fix for
Fixing chips without removing everything and starting a fresh?!

Buff top, do base, colour x how many coats you need just on chipped bit. Top coat all over to make it smooth. :)

Buff top, do base, colour x how many coats you need just on chipped bit. Top coat all over to make it smooth. :)

Cloughers you legend as always! #answerforeverything 😃

Had a fantastic day today at Gelicure training, on the train home to York at the minute! Sleepy! x

Glad you enjoyed it Frankie. Did you find the buses easily?

Latest posts

Back