Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you enjoyed it Frankie. Did you find the buses easily?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Very easy - not as daunting as i thought!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Good.

Were many on the course?

Good.

Were many on the course?

Just 3 of us today. x

Can u apply crystals into gelicure ? If so what's the best way to do it ? And how long lasting X

Can u apply crystals into gelicure ? If so what's the best way to do it ? And how long lasting X

Yes you can :) I set them into the last colour coat before curing, and then do an extra top coat.

I did these bows on a hairdresser I work with and hers lasted a fortnight.

I glued these skulls onto my nails after the top coat was cured and they'll be on a fortnight on Saturday.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337806147.003132.jpg

Hope this helps :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337806161.707900.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337806161.707900.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 250
Do they still sparkle with top coat over ? I love the skull where did u get that ? X

Been playing around with some ideas for jubilee

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337807958.480209.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337807958.480209.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 171
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337807984.961949.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337807984.961949.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 139
Do they still sparkle with top coat over ? I love the skull where did u get that ? X

Yeah they're still really sparkly!! Lol, eBay... Xx

Been playing around with some ideas for jubilee

Fab fab!! What colours have you used for the pinks? Is it Electric Touch over something? Xx

It looks amazing!! :) xx

Thank you I was smiling after doing that set!

I must ask u have uploaded a pic on hairdressers nails & say they lasted two wks?....... How did u manage this I can't get anything to stay on a hairdresser coz of amount of time in water & colouring chemicals?! 😔

Thank you I was smiling after doing that set!

I must ask u have uploaded a pic on hairdressers nails & say they lasted two wks?....... How did u manage this I can't get anything to stay on a hairdresser coz of amount of time in water & colouring chemicals?! 😔

Lol I don't know!! She only works in the salon Thursday - Saturday, but she works from home the other days and also has a toddler, she's very hands on. I do 3 colour layers max, do you do any more than that? Xx

Pink Lily with a Gold Fountain fade... The photo does it no justice, it looks really lovely in real life!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337892094.503024.jpg

Lol I don't know!! She only works in the salon Thursday - Saturday, but she works from home the other days and also has a toddler, she's very hands on. I do 3 colour layers max, do you do any more than that? Xx

I only do two colour coats with two top coat on most clients as lasts longer but all hairdressers have lifting and peeling within days!!!!!
Does she was hair and do colours or is she a cutting stylist only as many top hairdressers my way only cut n finish but are mainly men!!!!

I only do two colour coats with two top coat on most clients as lasts longer but all hairdressers have lifting and peeling within days!!!!!
Does she was hair and do colours or is she a cutting stylist only as many top hairdressers my way only cut n finish but are mainly men!!!!

No she does everything, washing, shampooing, colouring, perming, etc.

my friend has awful nails though, her nails never last :-( She went to the bath last night and 3 of them peeled off completely. Is this normal? I put step 2 over her entire nail, am extremely vigilant with cuticle work, and buff off peeling layers at the tips of her nail xx

No she does everything, washing, shampooing, colouring, perming, etc.

my friend has awful nails though, her nails never last :-( She went to the bath last night and 3 of them peeled off completely. Is this normal? I put step 2 over her entire nail, am extremely vigilant with cuticle work, and buff off peeling layers at the tips of her nail xx

Maybe removing the shine completely from the nail before step one and 2 will help

Does anyone have any negative experience of the new Orange? I find it very thick and I wore it on holiday & all the side walls had lifted after a few days....

Does anyone have any negative experience of the new Orange? I find it very thick and I wore it on holiday & all the side walls had lifted after a few days....

No... But I'm finding Pink Lily a nightmare!! It's difficult to apply as I'm Finding the outcome streaky and patchy? Xx

I have heard that about pink lily.

Latest posts

Back