Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anything else you can use to remove tacky layer? X

I just use non-acetone nail polish remover works perfect & much cheaper!

I tried A La Mode layered with Purple Power earlier (I can't remember who suggested it, sorry), it looks FAB!! Thanks for the tip :) xx

Anyone done any layering with hot pink as a bit barbie for me!

Does anyone use an LED lamp with gelicure ?

Yes I do. I have the Harmony 18g which I use for fingers and the 9g which I use for toes (bit extravagant I know :p). I have never had any problems and have used LED since day one with Gelicure in my salon.

My Nubar trainer said 30 seconds for every layer with the LED, but that's not what it says on the side of the Gelicure bottles, it says 10 seconds for colour coats and 30 seconds for top and base coats. So fast, particularly when doing toes.

I also use the Harmony 18g lamp & do 30 seconds for base, colour & top coat. Very fast (faster than I can work really) brilliant for repairs on individual nails because of the speed. The lamp has sensors & comes on automatically as soon as the client puts their hand in. Looks good as well.

Have just placed an order for my Neons!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Don't know if this helps as colours always look different in the flesh.

:Love:Thank you for putting these up, that's a great help.x

Last edited:
Can u use a clear Gelish/Gelicure/Shellac on a client if thats all they want? X

Can u use a clear Gelish/Gelicure/Shellac on a client if thats all they want? X

Gelish, & Gelicure do a clear Structure gel which will give a bit of extra strength.

Base, cure
Structure, cure
TIO (one or two coats if they need the strength)

Hey geeks

Just wondered if any of you use Gelicure and what you think of it. I'm currently using mani-q but find their colours are quite limited. I'm loving the sparkly colours with Gelicure but thought id get some feedback before buying!!

Thanks xx

Funnily enough I bought 3 ManiQ gel polishes at one of the shows to try & they are an exact match for Gelicure.

ManiQ Red 101 -same as Gelicure Lustful Red
ManiQ Brown 102 -same as Gelicure Pan Dolce
ManiQ Pink 101 -same as Gelicure Bois De Rose

Is this just coincidence or do more of them match?

Thinking of getting 3new colours, quite liking rad raspberry, but unsure of the 2 others to get?! What are the other neons like? Need some summer colours but my clients would never wear greens, or oranges.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Thinking of getting 3new colours, quite liking rad raspberry, but unsure of the 2 others to get?! What are the other neons like? Need some summer colours but my clients would never wear greens, or oranges.

I've been really pleased with Rad Raspberry.
A La Mode is my other most popular one.

Yeah a la mode is one of my popular ones too, do you have pink pop?

Rad Raspberry & Purple Power are both gorgeous. If you look back on this Gelicure thread to 30th April. I posted pics of all the Neons. The Orangey colours look gorgeous on toes or on clients with more olive skin tones.

Yeah A La Mode is lovely and really good coverage. Grenadine is also very nice. Pink Pop is very summery and pretty.

Yeah A La Mode is lovely and really good coverage. Grenadine is also very nice. Pink Pop is very summery and pretty.

Ah yes, forgot to mention Grenadine that is also lovely (very similar to Gelish Rendezvous)

Think i may get rad raspberry, pink pop, but need a 3rd!?! Its always so tough. Was thinking pink lily but its out of stock. Can't decide!

Think i may get rad raspberry, pink pop, but need a 3rd!?! Its always so tough. Was thinking pink lily but its out of stock. Can't decide!

I agree with Gattia, Purple Power is lovely and looks fab layered with A La Mode!! Xx

Latest posts

Back