Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection had better be here today xxx

Mine are coming today between 1.45 and 2.45 can't wait and just intime for a toes only pamper party tonight I'm so happy :)

Mine are coming today between 1.45 and 2.45 can't wait and just intime for a toes only pamper party tonight I'm so happy :)

How did you find out specific time?!? X

I'd Like to know too its
Normally APC that deliver to me and never get a text with a time :-(((( xx

Mine come via my distributor who is in Surrey and they use interlink who always email/text you really early to say what hour slot they will be delivering, I spoke to NH yesterday and asked about it and some deliveries depending on the area are sent out always by your local distributor, which is good cos know NH use a courier that can't give you a time.

Hth

Mine come via my distributor who is in Surrey and they use interlink who always email/text you really early to say what hour slot they will be delivering, I spoke to NH yesterday and asked about it and some deliveries depending on the area are sent out always by your local distributor, which is good cos know NH use a courier that can't give you a time.

Hth

Ahhh rubbish :( another day looking out the window lol x thanks any way xx

Ahhh rubbish :( another day looking out the window lol x thanks any way xx

Looks like we are both doing the same ...... Once I see the van think ill do a secret dance behind the door before I open lol ;-) xxx

Looks like we are both doing the same ...... Once I see the van think ill do a secret dance behind the door before I open lol ;-) xxx

Haha that's hilarious! I'm gonna have to stop myself from kissing the delivery man lol xx

Sorry ... Maybe in future find out who you're local NH distributor is and they may use interlink, I know when spoke to her yesterday she said I can order direct with her for stuff and for education as she's my area educator too.

Might be worth finding out :)

Sorry ... Maybe in future find out who you're local NH distributor is and they may use interlink, I know when spoke to her yesterday she said I can order direct with her for stuff and for education as she's my area educator too.

Might be worth finding out :)

Yeah ill do some digging for future ref!! Thank you x

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X

Wow I got them did my little victory dance and now have a play ... If my eyes can take it lol xxx

I applied 'I'm brighter than you' last night to a client and when I went to tke a picture (under my bright table lamp) it almost looked as though the color wasnt blended well in some spots.. Some spots looked almost whitish/coral and then others looked a bit translucent.. I panicked a bit and turned off the bright lamp and looked at them under normal lighting and they looked fine! (The new colors are a bit streaky though..so beware) We then walked down the hall to the elevator (in my apartment building) to see with the lighting there and they looked great as well.. Does anyone have any ideas why they might have appeared that way under bright lighting?! Do we think maybe the bottles need to be shaken or rolled more vigorously to mix the pigment?

Edit---I realize what it was now..top coat always looks a little weird on top of neon colors. I've noticed the same thing when I go in the tanning bed with Tiki Tiki on.. So...Obviously because I was adding glitter etc.. I put the top coat thicker in spots and so it showed up more of a milky color under the bright light.

Last edited:
I did give mine a good wack and roll as first time. Used one seemed a bit streaky was alot better after a smack and telling off lol

Wanna play and do nails but can't as have a pamper party to do, so got to eat before going over there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,373
I used all 6 colours today (on myself) and 2 have peeled off! I am fairly new to gelish but have never had this problem before. It was 2 different colours (make you blink & you glare) anyone else had any issues? I applied 3 thin coats, 4 on I'm brighter than you as I found this really streaky. Loving the colours they are soooo pretty! Just gutted they didn't last and I'm going to have to re-apply the 2 tomorrow.
Maz101 - where did you get your colour pops from they are great?!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368654801.157644.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368654801.157644.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 2,760
I've been considering adding gelish to my shellac for ages as i love all there bright colours especially for summer! Does anyone know if you can buy single bottles of the all about glow collection or do they only come in a set?X

I've been considering adding gelish to my shellac for ages as i love all there bright colours especially for summer! Does anyone know if you can buy single bottles of the all about glow collection or do they only come in a set?X

Singles too :)

Latest posts

Back