Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I really like them!

Hey Shannon is I'm brighter than you a close match to sweet morning dew?

Yay just brought them all

Me too, should be delivered by Tuesday i hope x

It's similar but way prettier!

Oh that's great news, I loved sweet morning dew but couldn't apply it very well so had to send it back.
Can't wait till they are sold as individuals :D

Estimated delivery from Harmony is 17th May a the latest for the ore orders woohoo can't wait, my infills and repaint is due Saturday lol

I'm soooo excited!! Ordered tonight and think I'm going to be peering out the window until they arrive! Xx

Ohh I think I'm just going to give in & buy the whole collection!! Stuff it :) xx

Ohh I think I'm just going to give in & buy the whole collection!! Stuff it :) xx

Lol that's what I did, I love them all for myself anyways and only have the pink orange and purple from the neon collection, new getting into Gelish would be a big mistake lol

Ha ha I ummm'd and ahhh'd for all of 3 mins lol....not such of an excited husband sat next to me xx

Ha ha I ummm'd and ahhh'd for all of 3 mins lol....not such of an excited husband sat next to me xx

They just don't get it do they?!!! ;-)

Did my friend's nails this afternoon. Brights have more fun and Sometimes a girl's gotta glow. We were laughing because they look so 80's!

Attachments

• 972150_399122826870024_1295648507_n-1.jpg
    972150_399122826870024_1295648507_n-1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,460
Did my friend's nails this afternoon. Brights have more fun and Sometimes a girl's gotta glow. We were laughing because they look so 80's!

OMG, I'm even more excited now, I can't wait for them to come.

Here are mine Juicy! Not sure if you saw it on the 'what nails are you sporting' thread! I used all the colors on my ring fingers.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368395877.519383.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368395877.519383.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,383
Here are mine Juicy! Not sure if you saw it on the 'what nails are you sporting' thread! I used all the colors on my ring fingers.

Lush. Is that Brights Have More Fun or Make You Blink Pink on most your fingers? Annoying because I would have loved that colour on my toes for my holiday, but I don't think they will arrive in time.

It's Brights have more fun. Even more gorgeous in sunlight. I am finding that it needs 3 coats though as it is a bit streaky.

Make you blink pink is the color on my free edge on the accent nail. Bright baby pink!

Here's my colour pops, always handy to see them in different lights...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368452867.913741.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368452867.913741.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 2,169
And a few comparisons if they help. The only one that is very similar is brights have more fun, which is pretty much the same as shake it til you samba, but that colour is really popular with my clients anyway x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368452992.331958.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368452992.331958.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 5,392

Latest posts

Back