Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only see the sets on there?

They usually release them as singles after they've released the collection... Not sure how long it will be though x

They usually release them as singles after they've released the collection... Not sure how long it will be though x

Thankyou.Xx

When I looked yesterday, they had the pink in a single, but that was it.

Has anyone had any problems with fading yet? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

When I looked yesterday, they had the pink in a single, but that was it.

Has anyone had any problems with fading yet? Xxx

Only did mine yesterday so haven't had time for it to fade yet but will let you know! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368698505.195329.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368698505.195329.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,666
Only did mine yesterday so haven't had time for it to fade yet but will let you know! x

These are beauts!! They are only selling in a set at the mo so just to see what I think I've ordered tiki tiki laranga to get me started on gelish I'm sure it'll be dangerous lol! If I like this ill prob order the whole set of new colours😀 I need some bright colours in my life lol!X

I did give mine a good wack and roll as first time. Used one seemed a bit streaky was alot better after a smack and telling off lol

Wanna play and do nails but can't as have a pamper party to do, so got to eat before going over there.

Haha....Gelish abuse! This did make me :lol:

Superb :) from nail harmony?Xx
Of course :) they are listed as coming soon. I'm certain they were tomorrow- check the fb page has all the info x x

Gelish all about the glow 'radiance us my middle name & Vegas nights, shame picture doesn't pick up sparkles very well x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,471
These are beauts!! They are only selling in a set at the mo so just to see what I think I've ordered tiki tiki laranga to get me started on gelish I'm sure it'll be dangerous lol! If I like this ill prob order the whole set of new colours😀 I need some bright colours in my life lol!X

I have tiki tiki on now and bloody love it, I have a coat of white under to make it pop :)

553732_10151482801889051_734355474_n.jpg

Gelish all about the glow 'radiance us my middle name & Vegas nights, shame picture doesn't pick up sparkles very well x

thanks for this pic, i have been dying to see a set done in this colour before i buy it, cant wait to try this combo its fab :)

just hope someone will post a set done in the purple as this my other fave

Gelish you glare I glow and radiance is my middle name with make you blink pink spots xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368715460.480064.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368715460.480064.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 5,370
Gelish you glare I glow and radiance is my middle name with make you blink pink spots xx

Love them :) the purple looks a bit streaky and patchy in a lot of photos, is it like this in real life? Xxx

Love them :) the purple looks a bit streaky and patchy in a lot of photos, is it like this in real life? Xxx

I used three coats on all of them x

I used three coats on all of them x

Did 3 cover well or did that still leave it a little streaky? Xxx

They definitely are streakier than some other collections. After 3 coats I can still see very faint steaks on mine but only when I put them under a UV or LED. In regular lighting you can't see any streaks.

Last edited:

Mine are fine after three coats, and I have a bright daylight light in my treatment room x

Mine are fine after three coats, and I have a bright daylight light in my treatment room x

I didn't mean a regular lamp or daylight. I meant when looking back under a UV or LED. I should have specified that. I was very careful about my application but the color I am wearing definitely has a few faint streaky spots.

Well did a bit more gelish beating lol and cameup with this, still got to add my 3d work but shattered after so many late night so will do it in the morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 506

Latest posts

Back