Gelish - All that Jazz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beas nails

Reaction score
Oo Gelish are realising something new!! Just seen on FB, the lovely lady who taught me Gelish has put up a notification!! It's called all that jazz! Any clues to what it's gonna b?!?! Xx

I saw this!!! I'm excited xx

Oo Gelish are realising something new!! Just seen on FB, the lovely lady who taught me Gelish has put up a notification!! It's called all that jazz! Any clues to what it's gonna b?!?! Xx

I've never heard of that one but I do know the fall collection is called 'Under Her Spell'.

I saw this on facebook, very interesting!

I have also been intrigued with this on facebook ;) x

Yep I've seen the Facebook advert also.

Maybe something to do with hard gel? (I'm guessing) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Lol, I saw this and didn't take much notice. I thought it was something to do with the Smedley's eldest daughter rather than a new product or range:lol:

Me too JL!

But I've looked closer and it seems to be something brand new so can't wait to see what it is. :)

Lol, I saw this and didn't take much notice. I thought it was something to do with the Smedley's eldest daughter rather than a new product or range:lol:

I don't use Gelish but I read somewhere (think it was in scratch mag) that jazz smedley is going to be releasing her own line of products. Sounds like this could be it...,,,,

I don't use Gelish but I read somewhere (think it was in scratch mag) that jazz smedley is going to be releasing her own line of products. Sounds like this could be it...,,,,

That sounds interesting. I hope its not just another set of colours (I have more than enough colours). Part of the advertising tag line is "NOW it's time for another challenge!" so hopefully it will be something really good.

I'm sure whatever it is it will be fab (IMO) from my experience with hand and nail harmony they thrive on bringing out products which are innovative and I can't wait xxx

I'd love a polish range to match. But doubt it's that x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm hoping its something similar to vinylux!!!!

Be your own kind of beautiful

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

That sounds interesting. I hope its not just another set of colours (I have more than enough colours). Part of the advertising tag line is "NOW it's time for another challenge!" so hopefully it will be something really good.

From what I can remember, the article hinted at a nail art line

Wonder if its additives? I know my educator mentioned a while ago this is something they were looking into :)

From what I can remember, the article hinted at a nail art line

could be

all that jazz, jazzing something up, jazzing up your nails!

just hope it's not hideously expensive :(

Jazz Smedley just posted a picture of her nails on Instagram with a web link. Page isn't up and running yet but it basically says 'all that jazz, professional nail lacquers, coming soon'. I hope they match Gelish colours!

Latest posts

Back