Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Layla

Reaction score
I'm a shellac user I love it! However I have a few clients with the sort of nails not really suitable for shellac. I thought I'd try some gelish on them. The two ladies that tried it are passed 7days chip less - very impressive!
I bought 3 colours tiger blossom, plum and done and ambience. I was very disappointed with ambience as its almost non existent and looks nothing like the picture!
I need some advice as to what other colours to get, one lady is a nurse and wears French, and nude/neutral colours. The other loves shellac fedora etc!
What are your most popular, favourites etc? Thanks x

Search button - there are loads of threads on this :)

I've done a search but there's new colours out since x

Thanks hippy chick it will be great to see the true colours! X

Search for the thread 'what Gelish colours', geeks have been answering on there up until a few days ago so you should get a good idea of popular up to date colours.

My most popular summer colours are Tiger Blossom, Passion, Tutti Frutti (but more with the mature clients) Gossip Girl (this is THE most popular with my ladies).

Winter colours, Sweet Chocolate, Night Reflection, Bellas Vampire (couldnt be without this one).

My popular reds are Stand Out (great for layering too), Red Roses and Good Gossip (this is a must for the christmas period in my opinion).

Glamour Queen has been popular with the mature clients although still looks great on anyone, neutral colours I have are Need a Tan and Reserve.

Good idea to get a glitter too, Vegas Nights lovely tiny pieces of colourful glitter, Waterfield, chunkier pieces of silver glitter.

HTH x

To add to Katie's list - Caution is a must have blue and Izzy Wizzy is great as a subtle glitter over everything.

Thanx katty this is exactly what I needed! just looked at the colours is bellas more black or brown, burgundy?! xx

Caution looks a lovely navy, thanks Lucy x

Thanx katty this is exactly what I needed! just looked at the colours is bellas more black or brown, burgundy?! xx

Bellas is a really deep burgundy/wine colour, but so deep it is almost black but not quite, sorry really hard to describe!!

Caution is a dark blue but in my opinion Deep Sea is more of a navy blue, Caution has been more popular for me than Deep Sea x

Latest posts

Back